• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Custom Pokewalker Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i'm gonna paint my walker but i can't decide which ball to choose
    i'm torn between these four
    Lureball
    Friendball
    Moonball
    Diveball
    which do you think i should choose?

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • I took paint and painted it black.The paint slid off a few times..But,I covered the pokewalker screen with paper and then dipped the pokewalker into black paint after I got fed up..

Surprisingly,The screen was fine.

Now I have an all black PokeWalker.I'm thinking of painting "Walk" on it.In red.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • I took paint and painted it black.The paint slid off a few times..But,I covered the pokewalker screen with paper and then dipped the pokewalker into black paint after I got fed up..

Surprisingly,The screen was fine.

Now I have an all black PokeWalker.I'm thinking of painting "Walk" on it.In red.

Can you post some pics?

and wouldnt paint get in the buttons and stop them moving...?

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • Nah.I thought that too but I put stickers on those before I dipped it into paint.

And I can't.My new phone doesn't allow me to put pictures onto my computer.(My old one did..)

Joboy

BBoy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Im charging people at school cause they want me to paint them different pokeballs on there pokewalker. Ill put up pics of each and every one of them

PuyoPuyo Raffine

Puyo Puyo Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Pics please!!! That sounds SO CUTE.

Also, the ultra ball looks awesome as well. Professional job.
    unfortunantly I dont have a working camera =( it goes perfectly though when I take my pokemon nicknamed "Yoshi" for a stroll =)

Neuca

Fill me up with berries...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    I might try just making a collage on it using stickers... Make it bold and bright, like some sort of happy indian thing. :D
    Either that or I might try markers... Hmm... I'll just have to see how it goes...

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Custom Pokewalker Mods

Heres my moonball pokewalker :D
    i couldn't do the back because i ran out of white to make the blue lighter... :(
    but i think it looks pretty sweet

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back