• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute pokémon or Strong Pokémon

Which the best Cute Pokémon or Strong pokémon ^_^

• Cute pokémon

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Strong pokémon

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
  • Hey, hey, hey my friends
    Which the best Cute pokémon or Strong pokémon ? ^_^
    Hmm, what do you think ? :)
    I think Strong pokémon is the best than Cute pokémon, but i like Cute and Strong pokémon. ^^
    i make Poll at this thread and don't forget to reply ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I go with strong Pokémon. I never really chose my Pokémons based on their appearence, unless it's battlesprite was really really ugly :p

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Both. Sometimes not even cute. But my method of catching and training is this.

1. It has to be ascetically pleasing.
    2. It has to be strong.

Years
  • Why not both at the same time? Espeon is very cute and has big Sp.Atk, so is very strong in my opinion.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I don't necessarily go for the Cuter Pokemon, more the weaker Pokemon as opposed to the stronger ones, I don't often use Pokemon such as Hydreigon, Dragonite, Metagross etc.

Years
  • I more often than not use stronger Pokemon vs the cuter ones, but I feel that there are always a few that I use that are a combination of the two, depending on how you view each (ex: Blissey, Espeon, Togekiss, etc.).

Years
  • Cute Pokémon. Well, not just cute Pokémon. Aesthetically pleasing Pokémon.
    I don't care about strength, really. I just go with what I like the look of.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Both, although I wouldn't say cute....more like aesthetically interesting. Cute pokemon don't really interest me. (As a reference my two favourite Unova pokemon are Cofagrigus and Reuniclus)

Of course it's the icing on the cake when a pokemon I like the look of is reasonably capable in battle too. I don't do competitive battling so it only needs to be good for in-game stuff.

I would never use a pokemon that's very strong but doesn't please me aesthetically, it just wouldn't feel right because I wouldn't really feel like they were part of the team.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • I would like to add something to my previous response. While I prefer them to be simply "good-looking". I do enjoy overly cute Pokémon, for example, Krabby, Joltik and Swadloon. They have to look cool, but they can also substitute that "cool" look for being adorable. :3

Back