• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeelcome! Everyone's been added! :D

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest? I personally find Mew really cute because it has a big head and its face looks so innocent. I just love Mew ♥♥

I find Mew sooo cute. Mew is the cutest Pokemon ever i think. Not only because of its cutie honey design also because of its face. Its face is the main reason of people's fondness. I am fond of Mew so much. And i think with that cutie little design

It really is cute, isn't it? I'm having a hard time choosing between them now lool.

ZombieAlpaca, your definition of cute is very close to mine. Slugma is pretty cute, agreed! Tiny Pokemon forever. o/

bamp bamp

Which of these two Pokemon would win in a cute fight?
Cute Pokemon Club ♬
Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
    Username: Kokoro

Partner: Riolu

Answer a topic:

Eevee vs Mew, which do you find to be the cutest?

It has to be Eevee. I love how it always looks cheerful, it just fills me to the brink with joy. ^^

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
    Years
    Username: EmeraldRarity
    Partner: Murkrow (Eevee and Espurr I sorreh)
    Answer a topic: What type has the cutest Pokemon? Normal or Water have the cutest pokemon ever

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My opinion on them is exactly as same as Tek's. For me, it's Cleffa all the way. =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    A thread and club FOR CUTE POKÉMON. Must. Join.
    Name: ApocalypticDino
    Two Cute Pokémon: Lileep and Espeon
    Partner Pokémon:Lil' Lileep

Lileep is just super cute to me. I cant really explain it its just when I see a picture I go "ER MAH GASH CUUUUTTE!"

As for the topics.

I do keep Pokémon unevolved. My team for most games(i jave to use cheats half the time to make them appear) is Espeon, Lileep, Lotad, Lapras, Growlithe, and Duskull.
    Thats one evolved Pokemon because Espeon is tied with Lileep being my favorite Pokémon.
    It does make the Elite 4 a pain in the Arceus but I cant help it.

The cutest pink Pokemon is Espeon for sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    Welcome! You're the 80th member! :D Lileep is adorable.. I actually did train one to a really high level in Sapphire before. How difficult is it to get through the games with your usual unevolved team, Dino? Seems like it would be tough playing with mostly unevolved Pokemon like Growtlithe and Duskull.

Sometimes its not as hard as you think but other times its a pain in the butt. My Pokemon usually have to be over leveled especially for gym battles were I dont have a type advantage. I think its fun playing with unevolved pokemon, it adds a challange to game Ive played way too many times. The most annoying thing would be having to press B every time my pokemon levels up xD its gonna give me arthritis.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    :33

Username: Leijon
    Partner: Bellossom
    Answer a topic: I remembered in my Y, I really wanted to keep my Braixen from evolving since she is totes cuter than Delphox :x But I had to let go and evolved her further. It was okay since Zach gifted me another Braixen when he got me as his secret santa last year :33

And I think Fairy has the most cute Pokemon. I think it's fitting since both of them correspond to Pink in the games.

ApocalypticAnarchist: toootally. It adds so much challenge, originally I thought HG/SS were some of the easiest Pokemon games but then I did an unevolved challenge.. oh gosh! @_@

Leijon: whee gunner welcome. Awesome partner choice too, I love Bellossom more than you'll ever know. And Braixen is definitely a whole lot cuter than Delphox.. though I've been getting used to it lately.

Salzorrah

Years
    Yeah, I've been getting used to Delphox since Mystical Fire OP imo :3

And tell me your story on how you love Bellossom! I'd love to hear it :33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to all new members! Glad to see you on board. n_n

Yes, I'm with you, Gunner; fairy-type does seem to house the most amount of cute Pokémon. This thought could differ from person to person, I suppose, but I still believe that most of us could agree. Most favorite would probably have to be Togekiss; super-adorable.

Salzorrah

Years
    I don't know, I find Floette the cutest of the Fairies :33 I don't know why but she looks so adorbs <3

Mega Mawile is like borderline badass and cute in terms of Mega's and fairies. GF should totally make more cute Megas :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Flabebe and Floette are soooo adorable. Has anyone played with a Florges in Amie? She is soooo cute when she eats a puff. Like, she LITERALLY HOLDS THE PUFF and eats it like a human being. Imma show a video of it when I can. It's so awesome. ^___^

Years
    Flabebe and Floette are soooo adorable. Has anyone played with a Florges in Amie? She is soooo cute when she eats a puff. Like, she LITERALLY HOLDS THE PUFF and eats it like a human being. Imma show a video of it when I can. It's so awesome. ^___^

Ahhh my blue flower Florges is one of my fave Pokemon in X right now that I love petting in Amie. The giggle she makes when she's happy is like one of my fave reactions, and oh god it's so adorable.

And speaking of a video of Florges in Amie, I have one here courtesy of brush on YouTube:

Really should check out that user's channel since they post really cute Amie footage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back