• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest and Ugliest Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    All in the title really.

Cutest: Eevee
    < Just saw it on Google, evidence that Eevee is very cute.

Ugliest: Cacturn

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Cutest to me is Eevee or Manaphy or Budew

Ugliest is Rhyperior or Metagross or Muk(which can be cute)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    Cutest: Well, I love my Meowth lol. And Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff are adorable.

Ugliest: Probopass. I like Nosepass so I was sad to see it evolve into that...thing.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    CACTURNE IS BUCKETS OF AWESOME; QUIET, YOU.

Cutest: Dratini, squee~

Probopass is buckets of ugly...I mean, it looks like a disgruntled, fat, hairy old thing...:(

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The cutest Pokémon ever is a fully evolved Pokémon, surprisingly. All of the people who have posted in this thread and have not bowed down to the awesome might that is Clefable can now hang your heads in shame.

The ugliest? Spinda, which is a shame because Aoriados is actually a pretty cool looking Pokémon.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The cutest pokemon is Cyndaquil.
    and the ugliest has to be nosepass, its even more hated now that it has an evolution.
    The ugliest? Spinda, which is a shame because Aoriados is actually a pretty cool looking Pokémon.[/QUOTE]
    It sounds like you are talking about spinarak.
    Are you talking about spinda or spinarak?
    because they are both ugly.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Cutest Pokemon ever is Kingdra. I mean, come on. Look at its little mouth <3 As for ugliest...

Mew...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Cutest ... I'd say Marill or Mareep.

Ugliest ... Electrivire.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hmmm.... well there ARE a LOT of cute Pokemon... I'd have to say the cutest is Eevee. .x. Then it's evos, also tied with Pika and it's evos...

The ugliest in my opinion, unfortunately, is Purugly. XD *dies*

-Neko

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

Cutest Pokemon

In my opinion, Piplup, Phione, Pichu, and Chikorita are the cutest Pokemon ever. I've always loved my water types, so Piplup and Phione come naturally. Piplup is always so adorable in the anime shows, because of its simple mind, and it often makes those funny mistakes that make it ever so cute. Phione would be on my list after I saw that Manaphy movie. The Manaphy Movie was indeed my favorite movie of all, and from there on I loved Manaphy only to discover that it had an even more adorable pre-evolution! Phione has those pretty, shiny, bambi eyes that make it really cute. And here comes Pichu, one of my more recent Pokemon obsessions. Pichu looks amazingly cute, and the Pichu brothers just plain rock. It's body is so little, and it often isn't too clever which makes it ever so adorable. I never knew why I liked Chikorita, I guess I just like the design. Green was always softest on the human eye, so that could be a reason why it's so pleasant and kawaii. *mans up*

Ugly Pokemon

These four Pokemon... are seizures in a game cartridge. Purugly, Mamoswine, Croagunk, and Probopass. Purugly... why am I not surprised? Glameow looked wonderful, and I loved it until I found out it evolved into a fat atrocity so called Purugly. For one, it has ugly in it's name, so Purugly comes to no surprise. But they should have stuck to Puretty. I'd much rather look at a real, lean, sleek and classy cat Pokemon than this bleu cheeseball on legs. Next up is Mamoswine, which is probably the worst. It looks nothing like Piloswine, and the blue around its eyes make it look simply retarded. All they did was give a big brown circle some legs and a face, and ta-daa... there's Mamoswine. Croagunk... I love it to death but it's looks just annoy me so much. It looks like a second grader drew it. I mean, what is up with it's face? It walks on two legs, too and it makes it look kind of awkward. Frogs should not be walking on two legs. Probopass is last... and definitely least. It has been mentioned numerous times, and you've got to agree. It's nose hair is disgusting. It doesn't even look like it's alive, at least give it some movement.
    Notice how all of these are fourth generation Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Cutest-There's tons of them! Eevee/eeveelutions and Pachi chan! <33
    Ugliest-Grimer,muk,Magmortar,Mamoswine,Croagunk,Toxicoak,Probopass,Koffing,and weezing.
    I'm sure there's more though =/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rotom Cut form is now one of my cuties!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Mew is a cute pokemon that is an ugly sprite and c'mon swampert aint ugly!
    anyways...
    My Cutest is Mudkip-the mudfish pokemon
    My Ugliest is im not sure https://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x79/Nobody-is-here/realpokemon.jpg
    Cubone is not an ugly Pokémon! In fact, I believe it's one of the most lovably adorable Pokémon Gamefreak ever created; if by nothing else, it's background story.
    (Who wouldn't sympathize with a little creature that just lost its mother? Shame on you guys...)

Aside from the fact that Cubone is, indeed, cute; I would have to say that the cutest Pokémon are Vulpix or Buizel.
    I mean, come on now! Who wouldn't love a little fox or weasel? They're just so adorable! :3

The ugliest Pokémon I can imagine would have to be Castform.
    It took me quite a few years to figure out that it was supposed to be a water molecule. How the heck was I supposed to see that? Castform simply looks like some kind of hovering paper bag... -.-

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Cutest:
    Teh redness!

Ugliest:

I hate the color of his body, and his big eyes is freaky.

meh, don't mind the big pictures. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back