• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon =)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I love cute Pokémon and cute things in genneral...even after what I went through about Piplup (just not much of a fav...X.x But i may still do that new file with it, I don't know).

I would say Pikachu, followed by Jirachi and Mew. Plus all 3 are quite badass (is that okay to say here? o-0), as well! And various D/P Pokémon are also very cute^^ A lot of Pokémon in genneral are cute, really.....

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    cuttest pokemon?

hmmm.... so.. a pokemon who can cut..

SCYTHER!

Years
    Smoochum, Buneary, Lugia, Chikorita, Piplup, Squirtle, Bellossom, Cherubi, Oddish, Teddiursa, Happiny, Phanpy, Larvitar, Zigzagoon (before it was common in Hoenn), Pachirisu, Mareep, Sentret, Furret, Poochyena, Cyndaquil, Tododile, Mudkip, Eevee, Jigglypuff <333, Marill, Sentret, Mew, Celebi, Bayleef, Meganium, Quilava, Vulpix, Bulbasaur, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray...wow, there's so many cute pokemon out there...

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    WHAT ABOUT HAPPINY AND PACHIRISU!
    Happiny resembles me of a 5 years old girl dressing up like a wanna be nurse, with kid toys of first aid, and "healing" her plushes. Heh

About mew, check its "voice/cry" on the first movie, you can't deny it is cute. :)

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    Eevee has always been a favorite, no doubt about that. Cyndaquil is something of a cute-badass, as well. That's all I can think of right now.

Edit - Chatot has its appeal.

Back