• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest pokemon?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
  • Let's not forget about this little fella!
    Cutest pokemon?
    https://media.photobucket.com/image/teddiursa/cutebuneary/Pokemon/Teddiursa2.gif

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Ohhhh, there are so many cute ones! ;_;
    I love Minun, Plusle, Pikachu, Shinx, Togepi... ummm... hmmm.

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    abra's cuteness must not be forgotten; nxt would have to be raltz or blissey.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Flareon is a cutie-pie!

And Ampharos is cute in kind of a weird way!

Yeah, I guess i do have to admit Cherubi is cute :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't throw the word "cute" around too much, but if there is one pokemon deserving of this rare designation, it's this cute little guy.

Cutest pokemon?

I'll be nicknaming mine "P-Chan" XD

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • jigglypuff, vulpix, munchlax, new flying squirrel, and is it just me but i find koffing extremely cute :DDDDD

pokénerdette

Insane Eccentric
    Years
  • I find Pichu/Pikachu, Every single starter Pokémon xD, Eevee + Eeveelutions, Cherrim, Cherubi, Celebi, Plusle and Minun, Igglybuff/Wigglytuff/Jigglypuff, Poliwag, Shaymin, Buneary, Mew, Pachirisu, Skitty, Vulpix, Togepi, Phanpy, Swablu, Shinx, Shuckles (lol), Chansey/Blissey cute. I'd probably say more, but I think the whole point of this thread was which Pokémon (as in, singular) we thought were cute xD
    ... sorry :P

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
  • I really like Buneary and Spinarak.
    But I suppose Bublbasaur and Piplup are pretty cute too, well, a number of them are cute.

Back