• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Cutscenes in Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    YESHHHH SIRREY! x3 My favorite cut scene would have to be the rise of N's castle. I commend him for his epic castle. I just wish they would add more cutscenes.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I think that the cutscenes were a cool addition, though there were a few in Gen IV. I also like the rising of N's castle.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, I remember it was Emerald, because I don't recall it in G/S/C or R/B/Y, but I think it's a great feature and I like the way they're adding more to the games.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
    I don't know this all crap of cut scenes men!!! but this game have a really powerful display!! but i hate the spirits!!
    but it steel crap ;)

Pichuxhack

Pichu Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    they should have the cutscenes in the next main game fell more like you steped into the anime

Years
    I enjoyed the cutscenes but wish their was more detail in them. They only had a few small ones and while they did add to the coolness factor I think more could have been done with them. I have to say N's castle was my favorit too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    they should have the cutscenes in the next main game fell more like you steped into the anime

This thread is long dead (after a month they aren't allowed to be posted in). You can make a new cutscene thread if you want. :)
    Cutscenes in Pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back