• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cybex Mewtwo's PC Campign

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    cy's tied with paul(katsuro) and they both have 12 votes now.
    edit katsuro is winning by 1
    Edit:now he's winning by 2
    edit:cy got a vote paul's winning by 1
    edit:paul got a vote he's winning by 2

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    No! Our politcal party is getting pwned! C'mon people. Give Cy your energy so he can do a spirit bomb and destroy the competition! *puts hands in air* I kid. No Cy Don't! BOOM! Oh no. Cy..I said no... Heh just kidding. Well we're losing by a little.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Agent9 said:
    No! Our politcal party is getting pwned! C'mon people. Give Cy your energy so he can do a spirit bomb and destroy the competition! *puts hands in air* I kid. No Cy Don't! BOOM! Oh no. Cy..I said no... Heh just kidding. Well we're losing by a little.
    my real brother is going to vote for cy when he gets back on

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    My true name is Kenneth. And even if I don't win (which I hope I don't) it was a great run.

You don't wanna win? That's....new...XD

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    hay, can i join your club, cy iv seen you round i have never spoken to you i dont think but iv still seen you all round pc

Back