• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
Years
  • Aw, I want the DVD's, but I'm poor. I only have the first one. :< I've downloaded some of the episodes though.

Hay, at least be glad you have one (I cant find any :'() And Fortune Hunter2 please don't double post!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Fortune Hunter2, this is your second warning. Do not triple post or spam, please.

Years
  • Zack, bad dog. I know where you live man! I KNOW where you LIVE!

Sorry Lily, but he's one of my friends from school, and well, the gap between a normal middle school student and him continues to grow wider, as he gets wierder.

I'm poor, I guess. I have to deliver papers to make money, because none of my frickin' teachers will write reccomendation letters to any places I apply for a job.

Ummm... welcome to the secret cult club, all new members I haven't said this to...?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
  • >< i own 3 of the dvds and i haven't been able to get any more money to buy anymore ;-; it's so sad... I own 9 of the manga... i really need to get a job so i can get them all ><

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My only hope of getting money is my grandparents. Yes, pathetic. :< I probably wouldn't even have DNA 1-10 if my friend hadn't given me all her books.

Lol, the other day my friend and I were talking about a DN Angel version of Phantom of the Opera. That'd be pretty interesting.

Hey, check out the new spoiler thing.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Chiru... you are sooo awesome!

And, uhhh, punkhobbitqueen weren't you int he last one with me and... Satoshi's Angel- that was after she changed her name of course.

Now, stupid conversation. Oh wow, this ones stupid. And creepy.

Sooo, what do you think the characters' fetishes are?

*goes and laughs head off*

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Chocolate syrup smeared all over -Oh, you wanted their fetishes? Well, okay:

Spoiler:

Ah, chocolate syrup... the possibilities are endless. :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • LMAO XD

Krad + Bondage + Fun! .... That I can see happening.

Satoshi, naked, grill, burgers, and Daisuke, nuh-uh. It leaves a wierd idea in your head when you make the list like that.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • Welcome to the club pinkhobbitqueen ^^! Good job on saving the club guys ^__________^

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I've had to save the club from oblivion twice. :<

Btw, this random person was begging me to mail her my DN Angel DVD on the last day of school. *clings to it* >:|

Years
  • Save the club! *doo d-oo doodoodoo*

WOOOO!

Hey, has anybody heard anything about the D.N.Angel Feder?

https://www.manga.omoikitte.com/wp-content/images/2005/09/DNAngel Feder.jpg

Daisuke... Argentine... hey, hey, hey!

Give me a list of all your favorite characters, from one to ten. Character with highest ratings will get drawn by me!

!!!!!111111111111oneoneoneonetwothreefourfivesix....!!!!!!!!1111111seveneightnineteneleven!!!!111one!!

10-Funabashi
    9-Krad
    8-Dark Mousy
    7-Satoshi Hikari
    6-Masahiro
    5-Takeshi Saehara
    4-Wiz
    3-Keiji Saga
    2-Argentine
    1-Daisuke Niwa

Yes, strange choices, I know. LAlaladajbfjh!

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    10- Hio Mio
    9- Risa
    8- Uh, Satoshi's Dad?
    7- Wiz
    6- Daisuke
    5- Argentine
    4- Satoshi
    3- Riku
    2- Dark
    1- Krad

I guess that's it, but I kinda randomly started naming characters toward the end.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hey, wow, your 8-10 are the same as mine. w00t.

(*When I put down Satoshi's dad as one of the characters, it actually made me start appreciating him a little more. :O*)

Anyway, for judging, maybe you can make some kind of point scale (like every time a character is voted 1st place character, they get 10 points, second place they get 9, and so on), and the character that gets the most points wins. Or something. Yeah, a suggestion thing.

------

*bump* I just watched Episode 13 in Japanese. Towa's really awesome in the anime. And lol @ Krad yelling "Sh*t!" in English. It sounded all weird.

Years
  • Okay, the votes have so far given some people a lot of points, and others a little.

9-Hiomio 2 points
    8-Risa 4 points
    7-Emiko & Sato's Dad tied with 6 points
    6-Sato & Takeshi tied with 11 points
    5-Argentine 15 points
    4-Krad & Riku tied with 16 points
    3-Wiz 18 points
    2-Dark 21 points
    1-Daisuke 25 points

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back