• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Anime Chit Chat

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • Slifer said:
    i loooooooooooooooooooooove rurouni kenshin. i have a cd of it 2.i like sobasku and HOS. i also like .hack//sign. the opening song is great! they could remake zelda anime and it would be great. the 21st century could make it happen!

FINALLY someone else loves rurouni kenshin...the, yes that's right, best anime in the world...

Tenchi Muyo is prolly one of my fav animes, but tenchi universe and tenchi in tokyo made me gag with its stupidity...BAM!

:chinese:

BOO ya!

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Tenchi Muyo is prolly one of my fav animes, but tenchi universe and tenchi in tokyo made me gag with its stupidity...BAM!
    I can live with the "In Tokyo" bit but I find it odd when the comment goes towards Universe. It was actually a well done series that actually finished but its your opinion, my own is I enjoyed the three. I am still trying to get use to GXP with the new characters and all but at least the original cast is still in few episodes.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I only saw Tenchi in Tokyo... ;_; Tis strange... I love RK. I love swords and katana's... (sp?) XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I love Rurouni Kenshin too. ^_^ It's a funny series... And the swords are cool. =D

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Ooh, I love Rurouni Kenshin too. ^_^ It's a funny series... And the swords are cool. =D
    Yeah! I love swords. I would love to learn Kendou some day. n_n

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Cowboy Bebop is the only show that makes guns look cool...cause guns are stupid and foolishg and cowardly...BAM!

boo ya.....never

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Noir does a pretty good job at making guns look, "cool". ;p

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Yeah! I love swords. I would love to learn Kendou some day. n_n
    Ooh, yeah! And karate too. ^_^ I'd love to be able to kick mean people's butts, lol. XP

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hey all, who watch Medarot lately?
    I think Black Beetle is really cool.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Ooh, yeah! And karate too. ^_^ I'd love to be able to kick mean people's butts, lol. XP
    XD I'm shure you would Kayleigh!

Well. I like ruroni kenshin! It's a good show. but lately i have beenn going places at saturday night's! * soobs *

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Dakota said:
    Cowboy Bebop is the only show that makes guns look cool...cause guns are stupid and foolishg and cowardly...BAM!

boo ya.....never
    Yeah cowboy bebop does make the guns look better than they should cause two people with guns are not as action packed as two samurai's about to have a sword fight.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I just found out that Inuyasha plays at 12:00 AM... -_- My mom wil'll never let me watch it... ;_;

Cherrim

Years
  • Midnight? That's pretty late. o_o It airs at 10PM in Canada, which is plenty late enough, imo. It's not really bad save for a few curses here and there.

@_@ Poor you...

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yeah, if only I can move to Hawaii, where it shows even earlier... u.u;
    BTW, Nice new avatar, Lighty. n_n (Can I call you that? n_n)

Cherrim

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Yeah, if only I can move to Hawaii, where it shows even earlier... u.u;
    BTW, Nice new avatar, Lighty. n_n (Can I call you that? n_n)
    Plenty of people call me Lighty. I like the name. XD; And thanks. XD I saw the picture in a doujinshi scan and I knew I had to use it somewhere. :X He's holding a guitar in the full piccie. *squee*

I didn't even think they had CN in Hawaii. o_O If they did, I figured they'd have their own station there so it would still be on at normal times. o.o

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lightning said:
    Plenty of people call me Lighty. I like the name. XD; And thanks. XD I saw the picture in a doujinshi scan and I knew I had to use it somewhere. :X He's holding a guitar in the full piccie. *squee*

I didn't even think they had CN in Hawaii. o_O If they did, I figured they'd have their own station there so it would still be on at normal times. o.o
    Ooo... yes they do have Cartoon Network at Hawaii... o.o; and at 7:00 PM too! o.o; http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=GO&theDate=12/16/03&timeZone=HST See for yourself. ;D

Glad you like the name Lighty, Light. ;D I think it's a cute shorty. n_n

Back