• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Anime Chit Chat

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
Years
  • (getting off the subject of Inuyasha) has anyone here heard of DaDaDa????
    it's a really good anime, one of my favorites.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Yeah, if only I can move to Hawaii, where it shows even earlier... u.u;
    BTW, Nice new avatar, Lighty. n_n (Can I call you that? n_n)
    I used to live in Hawaii, in fact I was born there... Too bad I don't live there now. -.-; Here in Texas it comes on at 11:00 PM. *sigh* Too late for me.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Well, recently I've been watching Chobits. I'm waiting on episode 12 right now which should be finished in about... *checks* 20 minutes. =P I love the series so far. It's so cute. <3 My brother watches it now too. o_O;;

I'm also watching Inuyasha dub on YTV. I don't want to have to download the 190+ (or whatever number of) episodes there are. x_X; So I'll stick with this. I haven't seen the latest two that were on on Friday, but my mom taped them. ^_^

I'm also sort of watching Noir. x_X I got upto episode 6 and I gave up since my mom was the one who really wanted to watch it and she hasn't watched it yet. So I'll go with my own stuff until she brings it up again. It's good, but.. I dunno. :\

That's it for all the new anime. On my list of stuff to watch (subbed) soon is FLCL, Shaman King, Naruto and maybe another CLAMP series. ^^;
    couldn't you just watch shaman king on the foxbox? Naruto sounds like a good anime. so does fruit baskets

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I used to live in Hawaii, in fact I was born there... Too bad I don't live there now. -.-; Here in Texas it comes on at 11:00 PM. *sigh* Too late for me.
    Well. That better than here in florida. It's on at 12!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • images said:
    couldn't you just watch shaman king on the foxbox? Naruto sounds like a good anime. so does fruit baskets
    ;_; I'm in Japanese class while Shaman King is on and my mom is always taping another program. Besides... it was dubbed by 4kids, who dubbed YGO, so I'd rather see the original since it's bound to be better. ^_^;;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    NaVeR said:
    (getting off the subject of Inuyasha) has anyone here heard of DaDaDa????
    it's a really good anime, one of my favorites.
    I read the whole manga. *_* Heehee... I like the second part better, but since it contains spoilers, I'm not gonna tell you anything 'bout it. =P

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    What amnga Inuyasha or DaDaDa. I read the Inuyasha manga. As a matter fact I've just read the first book of it. I'm gunnne read the second today!

And what channel is Shaman King on?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    it's on Fox Box *vomits* fox box makes everything look bad. like sonic x, for example, it's alot better in japanese....but...fox box made it into a little baby show. *vomits again*

Cherrim

Years
  • FoxBox is the Saturday Cartoon slot on FOX Network, I believe. =\ Shaman King was probably terribly dubbed, though. Dubbed by the same people who did Yuugiou and Pokemon. x_X;

Oh. I finished the avatar you requested on MSN H.A.W.K. (if it wasn't you, sorry... I'm pretty tired right now XD). PM me or something. XP

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Okay thanks.. Whats shaman king about.Anyone know a site for inuyashathattells what episodes are one eaach nite?

Cherrim

Years
  • The official website of the TV station that airs it should tell you that. Cartoon Network in the US... right? @_@;

edit: Oh, and Shaman King is about a boy who strives to become the best Shaman in the world (a shaman is a person who can communicate and integrate or fuse with ghosts). @_@ I've only read the manga in Shounen Jump, but I don't think the anime is much different. *has never had the chance to see it. ^_^;

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I didn't even think they had CN in Hawaii. o_O If they did, I figured they'd have their own station there so it would still be on at normal times. o.o
    Oh yes, we got CN over here and pretty much all the other general programs you have:P.
    Though, I don't watch it too often anymore. Maybe except for adult swim every once in awhile.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ya. I try my hardest not to fall asleep when I want to watch inuyasha on adult swim!

Cherrim

Years
  • @_@ Inuyasha is on at 10 PM on Fridays here... so that's not too late. ^^; But I always watch it at 1 AM when it comes on again because I'm too lazy to get off the computer at 10. o_O

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Really. You are pretty lucky. But. I feel asleep again .. So I didn't get to watch inuyasha. I think this will be a lot beter when i buy the anime dvd disks!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I know. I do. But it's good because on fridays and saturdays i can really stay up late. I dunno why. It's just one of those days. But lately these past 2 weeks i have been really tired..

Back