• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Anime Chit Chat

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    jeez man are you all kid's or what? I'm only 15 but it's nothing to stay up that late i was doing it when i was 13.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *shrugs* Some people just aren't night people. =\

I probably shouldn't be staying up this late, but I am anyway. (And yes, for some reason, I now consider anything after 10 on a school night to be "late". Sad, ne? ;_;')

Voice_of_the_forest

Guardian of Celebi
    Years
  • I can watch it, i just don't want to sometimes. Anyways, some people have more activities in their life then other people. I mean, i have Violin school on Saturdays every week. It sucks i no. A day of violin school.........On a Saturday!!!!!!!!

Years
  • I'll be honest... dey don have anime here cept in the afternoon. Boo-hoo. So maybe thats why I cant stay awake;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Voice_of_the_forest said:
    I can watch it, i just don't want to sometimes. Anyways, some people have more activities in their life then other people. I mean, i have Violin school on Saturdays every week. It sucks i no. A day of violin school.........On a Saturday!!!!!!!!
    ;p Don't worry, I share your pain. I miss all the Saturday morning anime because of my Japanese classes. And I'll be doing so every year of high school. =\

Anime is on YTV fairly regularly. Every day, but scattered throughout the day. @_@

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    you know what they should make an anime for is this realy realy cool vidieo game called GoldenSun1&2. If you have never played it and you like RPG games take my word for it it's like most awsome vidieo game for the GBA!
    ya i agree, golden sun rocks they really should make an anime of it, it has cool characters, and a awesome story line

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I don't know. A Golden Sun anime would be cool, but only if executed correctly. Transitions from games to anime, or vice versa have been notoriously bad. Obviously, there are a couple of exceptions, but...

Back