• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I heard some guy from school broke his teacher's arm once when he went crazy.. gosh..

School would be better if they help each student with what they like. True that they can't teach everything, but they can almost always cover some basic things that you could memorize and hopefully remember after 3 years in the army.
    Thats what happened in my school, except a kid slammed a teacher and put him in a headlock O.o

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    I am still now as well. :/

We were playing soccer in PE today and this big behemoth kid who thinks he's amazing at all sports has the ball, so my friend steals it from him (kind of the point of game) and the behemoth kid shoves him to the ground. That not so bad, but there are many thistles on that field. :C

That was just today though. I guess I should be glad I don't go to public school, though...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I am still now as well. :/

We were playing soccer in PE today and this big behemoth kid who thinks he's amazing at all sports has the ball, so my friend steals it from him (kind of the point of game) and the behemoth kid shoves him to the ground. That not so bad, but there are many thistles on that field. :C

That was just today though. I guess I should be glad I don't go to public school, though...
    :/
    I would really get pissed at that. After what I go through, I hate when younger kids bully other kids. :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Same with my school. Today some fat senior girl was calling this freshman a fatty when was was wayyy skinnier then her :/ I told her to be quit and sit her fat self down :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back