• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    My Religion teacher needs to go over my accommodations, because I have self-advocacy issues and I'm working with someone I don't even know on a project that counts for major points.

She may be pregnant, but if she's still able to teach, well...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    This one should be in labor in November, if I recall.

She's OK, and I think she's new, but still. She needs to know what the special accommodations programs at my school is all about <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    One of my science teachers were pregnant once, lol. There was a rumour she got pregnant every two years to get off work.

Years
    Speaking of demon classes, my graduating class in middle school (Grade 5 to Grade 8) had such a terrible reputation that we were dubbed their worst class ever by the middle school teachers, and the high school teachers dreaded our arrival at the high school. They were surprised how well behaved we were when we got to high school, though, since most of the problem students had either moved away, had matured, or were sent away to an alternative learning center. ^-^;;

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Speaking of demon classes, my graduating class in middle school (Grade 5 to Grade 8) had such a terrible reputation that we were dubbed their worst class ever by the middle school teachers, and the high school teachers dreaded our arrival at the high school. They were surprised how well behaved we were when we got to high school, though, since most of the problem students had either moved away, had matured, or were sent away to an alternative learning center. ^-^;;
    This was pretty much the case with my class expect it was my class having a bad rep from Grade 8 to 10. By the time we go to high school most of them left one way or another be it going to alternative or being forced there, just plain quitting school, going for a GED instead of getting a diploma, some of the problem students getting held back, some of them moving, and so on. In the end the people that wanted to be there and wanted to graduate did. I remember in 9th and 10th grade there were fights almost every day and when I was going during my last two years I saw less fights those two years then say a month of mid high.

Years
    This was pretty much the case with my class expect it was my class having a bad rep from Grade 8 to 10. By the time we go to high school most of them left one way or another be it going to alternative or being forced there, just plain quitting school, going for a GED instead of getting a diploma, some of the problem students getting held back, some of them moving, and so on. In the end the people that wanted to be there and wanted to graduate did. I remember in 9th and 10th grade there were fights almost every day and when I was going during my last two years I saw less fights those two years then say a month of mid high.

My graduating class (of 2009) was just all-around terrible. :/ One teacher pointed out that '09 had the most students ever, of any class, that went to community college, or no college at all. XDDD We sucked.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Maybe it reflects bad on their poor teaching skills? Or maybe there inability to work with the students. I hate how teachers pin the whole this is a bad class thing solely on the students. If they really want to better the class they can work with the students to make them better at least academically. But it does take effort from both sides.

Years
    Maybe it reflects bad on their poor teaching skills? Or maybe there inability to work with the students. I hate how teachers pin the whole this is a bad class thing solely on the students. If they really want to better the class they can work with the students to make them better at least academically. But it does take effort from both sides.

I'm actually siding with the teachers on this one. We really were a bad bunch. Certainly not all teachers are created equal, but the one that said that was the AP Government teacher, the best one in the entire school. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back