• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    I find Stubble to be really really attractive! not a lot, but the unshaven look just....Mmmmm I don't like full on bears though, and most mustaches make the person look like a pedo

but gimme stubble and a hawt little goatee anyday ;)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You're telling this to a girl, you know.

Besides, the character my username came from is a bishounen. And a truly sexy one at that, too~

You probably would like Touhou. Hardly any guys. And none of them are playable in the main games.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You're telling this to a girl, you know.

Besides, the character my username came from is a bishounen. And a truly sexy one at that, too~

You probably would like Touhou. Hardly any guys. And none of them are playable in the main games.
    Your point? ;D

Wait is Touhou a game or a show? @_@

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Oh, well then I won't ever know it. I don't play games >_>

I couldn't imagine you had the time to play games considering most of the time you're offended by every little joke while getting mexican haircuts.

Honestly, many popular anime are plenty of times longer than games, and it's a hell of a lot more fun since it involves player interaction.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    lol that was harsh? or inside joke? :| I can't tell on teh nets

Not really much of an inside joke, he just generalizes an entire group of people by haircut but gets offended when someone jokes about generalization of his own particular race.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Not really much of an inside joke, he just generalizes an entire group of people by haircut but gets offended when someone jokes about generalization of his own particular race.
    I don't. Care to tell me when I said that? I'm not offended when people make fun of my race either.
    I'd like for you not to go at me for no apparent reason either. I have done nothing to insult you or something and I'd like for you to do the same.
    And if I did say something like that, I didn't mean to be rude to a particular race, I grew up with Hispanics so I usually say things like that when it comes to that.

Last edited:

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Eh, I'm a bit confused. I read "Mexican Haircuts" laughed a bit, because I don't know what kind of haircuts Mexicans have, and then got really confused.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    ohh are we starting a racist thread? Everyones racist at some point, who cares if Mexicans have one particular haircut, don't really think its a reason to say something nasty to someone in a completely random thread?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I don't. Care to tell me when I said that? I'm not offended when people make fun of my race either.
    I'd like for you not to go at me for no apparent reason either. I have done nothing to insult you or something and I'd like for you to do the same.
    And if I did say something like that, I didn't mean to be rude to a particular race, I grew up with Hispanics so I usually say things like that when it comes to that.

In the old DCC I said "Well at least you're not a taxicab driver 8D" or something like that, and you were somewhat offended by it.

So what if you grew up with Hispanics, your background doesn't suddenly make your words or actions acceptable. OH HAI JEFFREY DAHMER YOU WERE AN ALCOHOLIC IN HIGH SCHOOL AND MUTILATED ANIMAL BODIES SO IT'S OKAY IF YOU CAN KILL AND CANNIBALIZE INNOCENT PEOPLE.
    Yeah, it's a bit of an exaggeration to say the least, but my case still stands.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    On the topic of trolling, trolls are quite annoying sometimes. People should troll less often, the world would be a better place. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Less entertaining? Not really. I can have fun without needing to troll other people, so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back