• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    At college do you really have essays where you can only use a certain number of words? I have this one teacher who makes us write essays where we can only use 600 words because she says it is good practice for college where we will always have word limits but I think she is just saying that because she doesn't want to spend very long marking our work.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    At college do you really have essays where you can only use a certain number of words? I have this one teacher who makes us write essays where we can only use 600 words because she says it is good practice for college where we will always have word limits but I think she is just saying that because she doesn't want to spend very long marking our work.
    Sometimes we have.
    I've probably donated 75 dollars total from all my past accounts
    Really? I really want to donate some money to here. Once I get a little bit more money.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Yes, i have to write a research paper about the Anti-War Movement in Vietnam for school. I'm probably going to go to the library and bring a section on a shelf home D:

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I had to do a planet project for school which is do tomarrow and it is already done.
    Ah.. We were supposed to do a diagram of the earth for review, but I just did a clay model, and she saw my layers, and I did really well on that project . What are you doing now? Earth Science? I remember that in fifth grade.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    If I were to have asked my parents, they would have said "lol no." They think it's pointless to donate to sites when there are bigger things out there. It's true, though, but I just want to play a more vital role on these forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back