• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    If I were to have asked my parents, they would have said "lol no." They think it's pointless to donate to sites when there are bigger things out there. It's true, though, but I just want to play a more vital role on these forums.
    Yes, I believe I should make my own PayPal money by advertising somewhere. Does anyone know an advertiser that pays by PayPal?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Sometimes we have.

Well I hate it because there are all these ideas in my head and I can't use them all because of the word limit. The ideas are calling out to me like "Jooooooleeeene. Put meeeeeeee in your esssssssaaaaaay!" but unfortunately some have to be left out and it makes me feel real bad.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah, I just asked my dad if I could donate and he said yes so he donate for me through paypal.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    If I were to have asked my parents, they would have said "lol no." They think it's pointless to donate to sites when there are bigger things out there. It's true, though, but I just want to play a more vital role on these forums.

My dad just told me to be careful with some sites and my mom somewhat wish she could help out donating to some sites or something. They are a bit easy going which I'm glad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Well I hate it because there are all these ideas in my head and I can't use them all because of the word limit. The ideas are calling out to me like "Jooooooleeeene. Put meeeeeeee in your esssssssaaaaaay!" but unfortunately some have to be left out and it makes me feel real bad.
    I feel bad because sometimes I write 9 pages in a 7-10 page limit, but I might get points deducted for the shorter length :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got told to come--

Yeah I didn't donate to PC mainly because... I'm too lazy to spend money on anything, so someone donated the supporter account for me. XD;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

:C I have to write an essay right now.. perhaps you can do it for me, Jolene. You always know the best things to say.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I got told to come--

Yeah I didn't donate to PC mainly because... I'm too lazy to spend money on anything, so someone donated the supporter account for me. XD;

It gets awfully messy when you come Nica.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Noo, he did it before we got paired (10 days before, actually). And then we were paired for uhhh, a month and a half? Or near two, anyways.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Noo, he did it before we got paired (10 days before, actually). And then we were paired for uhhh, a month and a half? Or near two, anyways.
    Oh well, close enough.
    Yeah, who wants to give me $25 as a recently belated birthday present?!

Oh Kura, even if I had the money to spare, I'd suggest just not donating here because your name isn't nearly as amazing in italicized blue~

Of course, I think you can disable that, but that's beyond the point.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Oh well, close enough.

Oh Kura, even if I had the money to spare, I'd suggest just not donating here because your name isn't nearly as amazing in italicized blue~

Of course, I think you can disable that, but that's beyond the point.

:C Donation? Who said anything about donating to PC? I would do something way more productive with that money .O.!!!

And the light blue is ugly, IMO ;_; The darker blue looks so much bolder to me <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    36, I don't think your name would look that nice in italics, considering it's all caps. XD Sorry, but yeah. Imo you'd look nice as member or mod. :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    :C Donation? Who said anything about donating to PC? I would do something way more productive with that money .O.!!!

And the light blue is ugly, IMO ;_; The darker blue looks so much bolder to me <3

I'm proud of you. I wouldn't donate here anytime soon, as good as the people were, I have other useless things to waste my money on, like SMT: Persona to see what the fuss is about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back