• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I did it because everyone else was? :D

Basically... I don't really see the point of being invisible anymore, because I don't really need to go invisible, unless I'm viewing something really secret but otherwise, yeah idk. Not... often? :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I stalk people's vm convos waaaay too much. It's funny because about a year ago I was afraid that by stalking them I was invading their privacy or something. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I knowwww... I guess because they are one-on-one, I assume they should be viewed privately, or something along those lines? Though now... idk, I occasionally stalk a few people's vm pages, yet barely reply to my own. My system is weird looool.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    It is, if to go by that D:

But they should think twice before they put personal st00f on VM pages... There are PMs for a reason and that reason is NOT to post 130-whatever of them in a row.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh, Logiedan, you imagined that. :D /late

...and idk, I still see people put personal stuff on vms... XD;
    CHEAP SHOT MUCH. :(

/sent 450 not 130 okay >_______>;

But yeah, I dunno, I like seeing what goes on between other people, even if it's not always private stuff, makes me feel included from an outsider POV?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I get one or two vms a day, but it doesn't mean I reply to them. Really, I need to be inspired to like reply to them, idk. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I always answer mine a lot later. Like. Weeks later. :D
    I totally should answer them sooner but it takes so much time and uuugh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, PMs are easier to reply to. And posts. VMs... just sit there and stare at you, and usually my replies are like one-liners. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like PMs... for a really stupid reason. XD; Because in usercp they're bold. I like my formatting a certain way and vms just don't show up as bold and thus isn't as good to me.

(Like I even wish everyone's postbits could have bold "location" "age" "etc")

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back