• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I hate the ads that that make this big deal of your cursor passing over them. Like, I'm scrolling down the page, and I happen to nudge an ad, and this thing pops on my page and starts yelling at me ;__;.

I hate the ones that expand onto other links as well. This happened on Yahoo and Kotaku a few times and it got really annoying so I had to X it out and reload it in another tab.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I love dirty jokes and innuendos and stuff too, hahaha. So even though Setokai Yakuindomo is actually really kinda meh, it's hilarious. :D

And Adblock anyone ?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can you believe that the staff admin usergroup PM box caps out at like, 10,000 or so?

...wow. Sooo high. o_O

Oh and I use adblock so I can access PC (cause this proxy I downloaded has ads at the top and they're really annoying, the ones that stay as you scroll). But adblock saved me!

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    The admin PM box caps at 10,000? Who on earth needs ten thousand PMs?

The only way I'd ever have that many, is if I got too lazy to delete any and they built up.

Also, I tried using adblock on PC once.. it ate the entire page, and stripped it down to black text, and a white background. Never used it since.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...what sort of adblock were you using? o___O The basic adblock installation or whatever I used works fine and I see all of PC. XD

Ummmm... what if Jake mass PMs everyone? He probably would need it then. XD; (Like the Haunt!)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    wtf are you using? ._.

also, administrators are administrators, you (no offense) are a pretty much unknown . I'd be surprised if noobs didn't spam Admins for stuff, really. ("MOKRULA U SO MEAN I AHTE THIS STPDI PCCC!!!!!111111", "omg why is your rom an .ips mister hiroshi sotomoura it doesn't work with VBA how i play it!!!", "hey make me a mod please!?", etc.)

that and what Forever said. :D

+ Forever why do you need a proxy? .-.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Don't forget "Join my forum plz", too~

I need a proxy because somehow I can't access PC and it keeps giving me "cannot find server" ever since the downtime about two days ago. Too lazy to ask someone to fix it. :D

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How am I being shifty? D:

...do I usually act shifty? I wonder who's the ~shiftiest~ mod.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd say our upper staff are most shifty tbh, going on invisible mode. Hiiiding. ;___;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back