• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't know how I get nervous. I think I just get very quiet. Its probably because I usually don't know what I'm going to say or I'm afraid that I'm going to mess up. We had a judge I think a business person or something like that to come over to watch our presentation. That was the main thing that got me nervous. I'm glad that I practiced last night at least but I forgot what I was going to say so I just went with my own flow.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why do you like it? I mean, why is it fun for you?

O.o I don't even know what to say to that. I can't stand with being in front of everyone. Luckly it was one judge at the presentation but I'm still nervous when it comes to talking in front of the whole entire class but I get over it real quickly.

I guess it's due to the fact that I intend to become a news reporter, so like stand in front of camera and speak looool. Idk, I'm fine if I prepare my speeches, but if I don't... then my body shakes, yet I KNOW I'm not nervous. I'm totally fine with it and enjoy speaking and showing off my voice. :D;
    /volunteers to speak in uni when it comes to reading out~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I...dunno, I guess I just want to present information to the public, know things other people don't know, demonstrate my abilities at speaking and projection, etc. I just know that being in the media is where I want to be <3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I didn't know that, Nica :D

Sounds cool.

Myself, I intend to become either a graphics designer, visual novel artist, game designer, work in marketing, or perhaps become a full-time actor :/

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

I guess it's due to the fact that I intend to become a news reporter, so like stand in front of camera and speak looool.
    /volunteers to speak in uni when it comes to reading out~

Oh that's kinda cool. I'm not really into doing anything dealing with speaking. I'm hopping to make music videos in the future and also to become a artist.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I enjoy making Music videos on Youtube but I mainly like making trailers for like TV shows. I'm into Anime drawing but I might try to get into Comics since I like making comics sometimes.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    When I talk in front of a group, I usually... overdo it. It's hard for me to stop talking D:

^ sounds like me. I am reasonably good at speaking, though. All of my high-school speech assignments so far have got me excellence marks.

Jobs? I plan to be a mechatronic engineer, so I'll have essentially no use for being able to speak well! XD;

Also, hello DCC! =D

EDIT: Music? Music! I like music! =D
    As most people who have talked to me on Skype will know, I play a multitude of instruments with varying degrees of skill, and I like singing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Hanamaru Youchien <333

The safer version of Kodomo no Jikan~ Not to mention cuter~
    I'm still watching the fourth episode right now :cer_blush: My friend showed it to me, and now I love it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back