• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    At least we have the report button. I know it doesn't mean immediate action will be taken, but it's better than nothing, right?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Chibi wasn't that bad a Mod on here. Same with Amachi. Dunno who the other OC Mods were since I've only been around for a little while ^^;

Oh well, at least we have S-Mods and Admins in case anything goes on here.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ...I doubt that would happen else why would they be promoted, but if they did (I'd guess through extreme boredom or being hacked or w/e), then I'm sure Steve will do something about it. And it's sad to say PC isn't completely safe from being hacked. /looks at Halloween '10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was wondering what section you modded, Kura~ Guess that answers my question :>

Find Nica's list of staff, Erik. It's a blog entry so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Detox

Naw JK but we need some of the Ex staff back, they were great.

Detox

Ah, 2007. When I had another account with a horrible username :x.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    There are quite a few ex-staff in there that I didn't even think were staff. Not because they were bad or anything, but because they didn't seem the staff type.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Netto becoming a Mod for OT surprised me. I can see him more as an OC Mod 'cause he seems up-to-date and what's happening.

Then again, he does have a silly side, which does fit OT quite nicely.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    WHAT IS THIS ABOUT MODERATORS

PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME
    It'll be a cold day in hell when the administration sees it fit to appoint the likes of you as a moderator.

And what happens if the S-Mods and Ass. Admins and Staff Admins get corrupted?
    One could argue that quite a few of them were corrupt to begin with.

There are over 9000 ex staff on PC.

Naw JK but we need some of the Ex staff back, they were great.
    There are very good reasons why they're no longer on the staff. If they chose to leave of their own accord, then that's their choice and not yours. Besides, staff members are actually quite expendable; if one leaves, the administration can always find someone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back