• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I want to move to Colorado for college, maybe <3

Other choices include upstate NY (Saratoga Springs area <3), Vermont (Burlington area), NC (Chapel Hill/Durham area), or WA (Seattle area).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    If I do choose zoology as my major, then I'll be going to South Africa for college :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Winter's my second favorite season, since it comes right after my birthday <3

Not to mention I love getting snow days~

I wanna major in psychology right now, though I have an interest in computer stuff too (game design, web design, etc.). Still got a year and a half before I graduate, though <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I can't believe you hate winter.

I don't know why.
    Well, I was born in the winter, and almost died because of it as a baby, but then I grew more and more resistant to the cold. But I just don't like getting wet from the snow and having to carry around a jacket in school since my locker is full of books that I don't want to get wet. :/

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm from New England, the snow is a nice treat but after a while, it gets quite annoying. Especially when i have to shovel X(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Why so much hate on winter?

The season I despise most is summer. If anything, I'd rather we start school in spring and get out in fall so we can have winter vacation. Sure it limits vacation ideas, but hey, it's not like my mom, stepdad and I can really go many places. My dad and I can, though.

I also hate summer because it's too damn hot, too damn buggy, and it's too damn popular. Spring's the same way with me, except it isn't as buggy and it can still snow in spring.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Four pages of talking about weather 8|

"How's the weather, guys?", the number 1 conversation changer, can't even be asked LMFAO...

p.s., I like Winter a lot.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was also born around the time a blizzard hit MD. Apparently when my mom was at home with me a nurse had to ice skate to our house from the end of the driveway we shared with two of our neighbors. And we were in the very back.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I think snow is the only thing I love about the cold, and it barely snows in Australia. ;A; I feel neglected from the white puffy coldness.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I was also born around the time a blizzard hit MD. Apparently when my mom was at home with me a nurse had to ice skate to our house from the end of the driveway we shared with two of our neighbors. And we were in the very back.

/pictures that
    /laughs a little >u>...

There was a sand storm in the Middle East when I was born........
    It didn't impact my being born, however.
    Because it was in the Middle East.
    I was born in California :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ne, Percent, some of the text in your usertitle comes up as question marks in diamonds. There are three of them right before the Katakana "Ru".

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Haha, and I just asking to switch to Florida. I'd take Australia too. My friend lives down there, and is always trying to get me to visit him. (Like I have the money. -.-)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Never call it "money". Money implies something negative. The currency is cash. The stuff you buy with cash is money.

Not to mention orange is the color for cash.

/mom took a cash class and I actually listened to what she learned because I want to get out of my grandparents' house ASAP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back