• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    A lot of people want to visit here. XD I think it's a great place to visit, probably not as fancy looking as America, but I guess you'll enjoy it here if you like outdoorsy stuff.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Okiedokey. Well... orange is my favorite color, so I guess I like cash. Or something. lol

My throat just suddenly started hurting really bad... like there's something caught in it, but I wasn't eating/drinking anything...

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, blue inverted is orange, much like yellow inverted is purple and red inverted is green. So they do go together, technically speaking.

I like my Supporter profile just the way it is <3

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Well, blue inverted is orange, much like yellow inverted is purple and red inverted is green. So they do go together, technically speaking.

I like my Supporter profile just the way it is <3

That must be why, when I use blue/orange gradient maps in GIMP, I tend to like the result. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I like all the colors or the rainbow, though blue/indigo are particular faves <3

And blue/orange seem to be the typical colors used for gradient maps on GIMP. In fact, in one of the tuts. someone uploaded a blue and orange combo in the little color rectangles, which I now have saved in my GIMP folder for reference.

-Jared-

Years
    I like all the colors or the rainbow, though blue/indigo are particular faves <3

And blue/orange seem to be the typical colors used for gradient maps on GIMP. In fact, in one of the tuts. someone uploaded a blue and orange combo in the little color rectangles, which I now have saved in my GIMP folder for reference.

That's cool, I usually have to go pick out my orange and blue from my recently used colors list. Also, it makes me feel special that I picked out blue/orange on my own when it happens to be a popular gradient anyways. XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I absolutely hate purple tbh. It's the only color that I don't like. (Other than yellow to some degree.)

My favorite color is yellow ^q^
    I'm the only person on earth who likes yellow best.
    It's my mom's favorite color lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Orange and gray sounds like an interesting mix.

I wonder what red/green and yellow/purple would do to graphics on GIMP.

/can't work with current theme because it's supposed to be black and white, though I can work with my profile pic...

Blue and gray reminds me of ice. Which then reminds me of the song "Frozen Soul". Which then reminds me of Gray from FT. /somehow manages to bring that up

-Jared-

Years
    Orange and gray sounds like an interesting mix.

I wonder what red/green and yellow/purple would do to graphics on GIMP.

/can't work with current theme because it's supposed to be black and white, though I can work with my profile pic...

Blue and gray reminds me of ice. Which then reminds me of the song "Frozen Soul". Which then reminds me of Gray from FT. /somehow manages to bring that up

What is FT? :\ Also, thanks for the new gradient ideas. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Fairy Tail <3

Still my anime/manga obsession after roughly one year of getting into it~ Though I still have my temporary obsession, that being Soul Eater (hence the theme). Got into that a few weeks ago~

-Jared-

Years
    Fairy Tail <3

Still my anime/manga obsession after roughly one year of getting into it~ Though I still have my temporary obsession, that being Soul Eater (hence the theme). Got into that a few weeks ago~

Ah, okay. The only manga I read is Bleach. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    A lot of people want to visit here. XD I think it's a great place to visit, probably not as fancy looking as America, but I guess you'll enjoy it here if you like outdoorsy stuff.
    Got that right XD
    I'm more into nature and wildlife, which there isn't much of that over here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back