• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I still call people nicknames from aaaages ago based on their usernames at the time, such as "36", "Ryo", "Mizaki", etc, lol.

Zet

Years
    What about one of my previous nicknames?

also my reaction to loliwin's sig then his avatar:
    Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    mm im called lots of things. mostly insults n_n sav. to my understanding there's another "sav" strutting around the forums but that is an intruder i am the original pay her no mind.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Everyone calls me by my real name (which is Emma). Either that, or Zee, Zebs, etc. Most people tend to spell my full username wrong. Such as Zeebeedoo and Zebedoo being the most common spelling mistakes. o/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    mm im called lots of things. mostly insults n_n sav. to my understanding there's another "sav" strutting around the forums but that is an intruder i am the original pay her no mind.

Yes and that would be TheSmartOne... even though she joined before you. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    mmmmmmmmmmm i was called sav first u _ u

lately ive been getting a lot of "luvcrumb"s and "savalu"s from various people, the former because of my msn address and the latter from lord knows

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Don't be sad, loli, loli's a cool name.

And it's your fault really, for trying to act like you win, when it's quite clear I'm the only person who actually wins.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back