• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Well I DO live there and in my experience most people say that quite often. I don't have an "accent" so to say because I speak like where I live. Artificial and ****ing boring.

Years
    I've never heard it used except by people jokingly using it. I suspect it was made up and never actually uttered in seriousness.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    No trust me, people say it quite often. It means "very" and it's used about half of the time when we mean "very".

So before this just becomes an argument between me and Scarf, what are other stereotypical slang of your culture/land that you and your friends use?

Years
    I was gonna rage that you equated my home state with that tired expression, but I see you didn't mean it. You may pass.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

droomph

weeb
    Years
    No sushi? That's okay because kimuchi will always love you :mudkip^_^:

Also speaking of smilies does any mod use :furretlock: to lock threads anymore? Just asking, since I've seen a couple of locked threads and none of them have it (sad). It's not something serious. But it's cute!

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Fried squid, totally delicious, especially when fresh. The best kind I've had is from St. Augustine. Typing this has made me hungry

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Never heard of that.

Time for Wikipedia.

------

Wth is that those are like onion rings

------

Squid? Wtf
    Basically, yeah. Like an onion ring, but with a slice of squid rather than an onion. Mediterranean in origin, but it's popular and can be found on chain restaurant menus almost everywhere.

Years
    My junior high science teacher served us calamari on the same day she had us dissect squids. She made us think we'd be eating the ones we dissected, too, so everyone was all concerned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back