• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yes, I know this is a Pokemon forum, but Pokemon is, if you ask most people, firstly a video game, since it was first released in 1996 and then the anime, card game and so on were released after.​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokemon is a video game because you play it on a DS, a GBA or a GB, or even a GC or a Wii. And as a result, everything played on there counts as a video game, though I do understand what you mean when referring to the fact that there are other aspects of Pokemon as a whole, but it is primarily based on the video games, so a person would logically assume it is a video game.

Though it IS a video game, no matter how much you try to deny it, even if you like the other aspects in Pokemon, which is fine, but yeah... it's a video game.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Of course it's video game lmao.. all I'm saying is that I don't like have a a theme based on something is only a video game. There we go :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    That's a...weird response as you're saying that the fact that Pokemon was first a video game and all other forms are based off it being a video game... doesn't have anything to do with someone pointing out that a theme with Pokemon = a theme of something to do with video games. I think that point does have something to do with anything. =p If anything, 'but this is a Pokemon forum' doesn't really have any bearing on whether most people consider Pokemon to be a video game to some significant extent or not.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Because it's the next subject in the cycle of Daily Chit Chat? Eh, just go with the flow. :D
    It's mildly warm here in Australia, with the random bursts of either drought or flooding.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Well I suppose flooding is more 'exciting', just for the wrong reasons. -_- Poor QLD, and now Victoria and other states have/will have potential flooding problems too.

Years
    I wish it was raining video games. =p

As it is though, it is cloudy and sunny here. Very, um, exciting?

Play Heavy Rain! XD
    Rain rain rain in that.​

Because it's the next subject in the cycle of Daily Chit Chat? Eh, just go with the flow. :D
    It's mildly warm here in Australia, with the random bursts of either drought or flooding.

It is actually a nice day here! For once in England! XD​

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Is it going to be like CDs falling, or are the games in their boxes or what? Cause I can see that being fairly painful... xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back