• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I was sad when Ash was turned to stone but not at the point of tears. Ash leaving Pikachu in episode 39 Pikachu Goodbye was the closest thing to making me cry. Ironically when Ash and Pikachu died in episode 23 Tower of Terror I actually laughed when the chandelier hit both of them. Woo I have 1,000 posts now, I guess this means I have no life?

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Cake has frosting whereas pie does not. I fail too see what pie brings too the table. I agree my post count is lie, I should probably have 300 or so more at least cause trading forums post count is disabled.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia's posts counted, I would have so many more posts than I do now. As will many, many others, haha.

I'm pleased with my current post count though. And to be honest, I liked how it looked when it was in the 1400s. I'm just... weird like that.

Years
    My post count is frighteningly high, and that's not even including Other Trivia posts, which number far more than my counted total. And to think that I made all but 300 of those posts since July 09. At some point in that time period I had no life.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have over 2000 in this version of DLTMS0 and TCTI alone. Though it doesn't compare to Nicas. I post in more than those two threads in Other Trivia though, so I have no idea what I would have counting up all my posts there, haha.

I think 1000 of these posts have been made in the past year? I'm not too sure, seeing as I don't even know where half my posts are from. According to Lightning in 'How well is the person above you known', I used to post everywhere, sooo that could be it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have the second highest post count on PC overall, though for post counting forums, third highest.

I have like... 40k? Idk, Alll I know is like 21k came from OT, so yeah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm fine with my home being over in OT, haha.

Well, that makes a lot of sense Nica. You've been here faaaar longer than me, after all.

And I don't really know either Dondon. XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I'm around. :] I was on a pretty long LoA for about half of 2010 but I'm back to being active now.

*watches like a hawk*
    >.> <.> <.< x.x

Jokes! At least everything worked out. I wish I could be as active as I was a year ago, but with university that's rather hard. I recently also suffered a major breakup so it pretty much killed all energy I had to post right after Christmas. XD

As for OVP... Other Voluptuous People?

Years
    Jokes! At least everything worked out. I wish I could be as active as I was a year ago, but with university that's rather hard.

I agree with you on that one =[
    My course has been pushed into over-drive since I started the third year. The amount of coursework I have is insane and a lot more than other courses. Not fair! ><'​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back