• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I won't say anything about B/W so I don't get killed.
    And is it just me or is this place sort of dead?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I like it here better; I'm too scared of the IRC and I can't keep up, hahaha. XD; A couple of years ago I used to be here like, all the time.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'll get both. Pretty sure I would. Since between Black and White, both are awesome. xD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I am getting both as well. But if I had too chose I would go with White because I prefer version exclusives, expect I could careless about Tornelos and Thundurus since I don't favor either one to the other. Braviary & Lilligant are made of win. Even though you can get Petilil and Cottonee in both versions via trade IIRC.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I know I am getting White, but I don't know when. It won't be right when it comes out. Mabye a month after it comes out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Finally decided I'm getting Pokémon White on Sunday. :) Completely stoked. And to think, I wasn't excited about this generation at all a couple of months ago...

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I was excited from the get go when I saw Zoroark silhouette. But I still think Trubbish and Garbodor are horrible excuses for pokemon. I mean really they are trash in the literal sense.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I'll get white... eventually. I played the jap version so what I'm more interested in right now is Kirby's Epic Yarn, which was finally released here last week @_@

Junes

showers of sunlight's divine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Finally decided I'm getting Pokémon White on Sunday. :) Completely stoked. And to think, I wasn't excited about this generation at all a couple of months ago...
    I love to see people turn it around and give these games a chance.

Getting white; exciting. :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    On a slightly related note, our store got two girls arrested after they tried to steal 6 DVDs in total...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I think i'm one of the few people on this earth who doesn't like star wars :x I tried watching one of the movies and fell asleep ten minutes in. haven't tried since haha.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I find them mildly entertaining at best, but I would never buy the DVDs. I might go to the theatre to watch it in 3D if I was invited, but I'd not go there out of my own whim.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back