• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've always speculated as to whether they'll finally introduce customizable player characters in the main series games. Judging by the B/W trainer designs, this is badly needed.

Never had any interest in Pikablu, though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The only one I really pursued was the Mew Truck one. IIRC the first I heard of Pikablu and Togepi was in Nintendo Power in a blurb about "PokeGods" and basically saying that they were non-existent in R/B/Y. Which kinda dashed any motivation on my part to look for them xD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh those starter images.

I saw them and went "how can wotter evolve into that awesome samurai dialga narwhal with a beard?" Haven't exactly called it anything since :>

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    A Samurai ARCEUS Narwhal with a beard? Never heard that one before...but that would make it more godly... :D

I thought they looked pretty silly, to be honest. They look better now after I got used to them, but the grass snake ungrew its legs, our favourite Woobie Wotter Took a Level in Badass and the pig turned into lots of bacon. :\

Last edited:
    Years
    A Samurai ARCEUS Narwhal with a beard? Never heard that one before...but that would make it more godly... :D

I thought they looked pretty silly, to be honest. They look better now after I got used to them, but the grass snake ungrew its legs, our favourite Woobie Wotter Took a Step in Badass and the pig turned into lots of bacon. :\

Yup, I like all of them now. I still like the Snivy line the most, as that's the one i'll use most likely.

Years
    I AM BACK!

After my computer exploding on me, it has been repaired and I have restored everything on it. Phew.
    I do love Time Machine. It saves everything from Music to installed programs! =D

Years
    It didn't explode really! XD
    The HDD just crashed and burned, but I have it all working now it is fine. New HDD so :3

Anything interesting happen since I was gone?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I AM BACK!

After my computer exploding on me, it has been repaired and I have restored everything on it. Phew.
    I do love Time Machine. It saves everything from Music to installed programs! =D

I didn't know you were gone all this time! lol

Anyways, glad you got your compy back up and running!

I don't think I've seen a computer explode before though, xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I did a Time Machine backup yesterday and it saved nearly 90GB of stuff. :o
    Wouldn't want to lose that stuff. :S

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well 35GB of it is music. Then there are like programs and stuff (Photoshop and stuff take up a lot of room...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back