• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    It is hard for me to keep my eyes off a certain person at times, and I admit I kind of don't like myself for that. But, if they seem to be giving you a certain look often, flirting with you, etc then they probably like you from my experience. :)

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
    Years
    Guys!!!!!!!!!

I mean this is amazing...IM GOING TO DUBAI THIS FRIDAY **if God wills**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYA!!!

I MEAN LIKE I was dreaming about goin to Middle East since I DUNNO WHEN.......Im sooooo sooooooo freakin excited, that place is a regular pilgrimage spot for myself (Im a wannabe theologian btw) :D :D :D

IM preparing my books-to-buy list :D :D :D THE LIST IS GETTING PRETTY long, already got 13 big books on the list and counting!!!!

I couldnt HELP but share this in every single forum I write in!!!!!!!!

Years

I like to listen to all the famous bands from the 80's. It's kind of my dad and my mom's fault. But honestly, the music then is 10x better than some of the dribble out on the airwaves now.

I do like some bands in the 80's but I disagree with you saying there is just dribble. There are so many good recent metal bands out there. Though, they aren't played on the radio really because metal doesn't suit the airwaves, so you are kinda right! XD​

I like any kind of music genre except heavy metal isn't one of them. *kills ears*

Well, that is your personal taste :P
    Metal is awesome.​

Years
    Gross, metal. My roommate listens to that mess. Sometimes he blasts it on our surround sound at inopportune moments. It's left me with a very bitter outlook on metal.

I see four Britney Spears icons on this page. .__.
    Because she's ~*flawless*~ okay. n_n

What is the world coming too! I thought she dropped off the radar years ago. O_o'
    How do you even think that...? D: SMH

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Metal all the way!
    IRON MAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    MEGADEEEEEEEEEETH
    MOTÖRHEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD

The best music genre ever created by humans.

Years
    Metal all the way!
    IRON MAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    MEGADEEEEEEEEEETH
    MOTÖRHEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD

The best music genre ever created by humans.

I agree, only thing is, I don't like Iron Maiden.
    They are just a little too, I don't know. I can't put my finger on it why I don't like them, but still.

Katalyst, you should listen to, if you don't know them already, 'After the Burial'.
    Only just discovered them recently, but they are awesome.​

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I agree, only thing is, I don't like Iron Maiden.
    They are just a little too, I don't know. I can't put my finger on it why I don't like them, but still.​

I'm almost certain that you don't like them because of Bruce Dickinson's voice. :D

Katalyst, you should listen to, if you don't know them already, 'After the Burial'.
    Only just discovered them recently, but they are awesome.​

Kay, I'll check them out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back