• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today

Haha, I have a few "Unknown Artist" and "Unknown Album" on my iPod, I just personally ignore them. :( I'm terrible, I know.

derk i love you and all
    but you are an absolute idiot ok how can you have UNKNOWN ARTIST on your ipod that is disgraceful and quite frankly disturbing why am i even friends with you how could you have let your mind slip on such a important matter in your life and electronic life

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years

derk i love you and all
    but you are an absolute idiot ok how can you have UNKNOWN ARTIST on your ipod that is disgraceful and quite frankly disturbing why am i even friends with you how could you have let your mind slip on such a important matter in your life and electronic life

iawtc tbh derrick you are a disappointment and I think I'm going to add you to my ignore list until you learn the error of your terrible tag having ways.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024

The good news is............

I only have it on like two songs ok.

The rest of the songs have artists on them, I'm not that unorganized, so offended rn.

....The album artwork on the other hand...
    I'm totally gonna hack into your computer and fix all your tags.

Her

Years
    • Seen today

The good news is............

I only have it on like two songs ok.

The rest of the songs have artists on them, I'm not that unorganized, so offended rn.

....The album artwork on the other hand...

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY
    "It begins at two, next thing you know, WITCHCRAFT!"

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    The first step to recovery is stating you have a problem. I have never been so proud of your Derrick. :')

Years
    IT ISNT THAT SERIOUS

We trained Tyler to have better tags. Derrick is our next project I guess.
    Indeed. I put a lot of work into my tags.

have you SEEN me when i'm angry DO IT NOW
    You haven't seen ME when I'm mad.

It's 1:30 AM ok i dont think now is the right time but fine i'll fix whatever i can fix. ):< and then I'll show you guys how neat my iTunes list is afterwards~ ♥

THERE IS ALWAYS TIME FOR CORRECT TAGS.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um a great portion of my stuff on my ipod has Unknown Artist because iTunes was deleted from the desktop and I don't feel redownloading and readding everything to my ipod because it's already kinda broken. :)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I just don't understand the point of having things tagged as 'Unknown Artist' on your iPod, if you were looking to listen to a specific artist it would make things needlessly difficult for you to do so.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years

I can't with you people. Killing my OCD rn. And what Matt said. Proper tags makes finding stuff much easier.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Um a great portion of my stuff on my ipod has Unknown Artist because iTunes was deleted from the desktop and I don't feel redownloading and readding everything to my ipod because it's already kinda broken. :)

seriously what is wrong with you gurl

ooh i feel a migraine coming on because of this

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

seriously what is wrong with you gurl

ooh i feel a migraine coming on because of this

Nica says (2:51 PM):
    *Not my fault the desktop was hell slow and the computer guy was stupid and deleted everything
    *>___>
    Drew says (2:51 PM):
    *someone deleted everything on your computer? what?
    Nica says (2:51 PM):
    *Yeah because it was slow and he only saved a couple of things and pop thought he was a good computer guy so..
    *We have vista now
    *which is faster
    *but meh

^ That's what's wrong. :(
    And I don't need a new ipod either, so.

Years

I couldn't even bare to deal with that. It would drive me insane. Some of my friends/siblings have iPods like that..and it drives me crazy. D:

Couldn't you at least go through and fix it? XD; It would take FOREVER lol puns, but..I would do it. I've done it, actually. >_>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back