• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    They do a service, I wouldn't like sitting on my *** all day modding the whole forum.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Doctor Itsy said:
    They do a service, I wouldn't like sitting on my *** all day modding the whole forum.
    I would! ^_^ I like doing that. Luckily I'm a mod at a couple places, so I'm able to do that. I'm even an admin at 2 places. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, modding is hard work. x_x; I say that they deserve it. >_> But that's just me. =P My mom yells at me for getting of the computer... (That's what she's doing now...) but I'm busy...oh well. :(

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I have to agree with Dizzy there, everyone is equal.

It's too bad how no moderator pointed that out, and it seems everyone wants the mod category anyway:/.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    AHA! But why do you have male and female categories? Are they not equal?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    That was probably just for more room to vote members, it's only for favourite memeber categories anyways which was pretty popular. I can live with just one favourite member (or none) category too:/.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    the favorite mod category should stay

it's a great way to show our appreciation towards the mods, for patrolling on PC 24-7 (err... maybe 18-7 as we'll give them 6 hours of sleep XP). Plus it is practically volunteer service for them. They work but no pay in return. They deserve the special attention.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I agree with frostweaver. They work hard to make PC a better place. Anyways, I think that it should stay. n_n;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I agree.Let the mod position stay.Ok new topic:Exactly how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?I have never been bored enought to try.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I don't eat candy so much anymore becuz its bad for your teeth.But my favorite is chocolate!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    After they find the answer.......all Science Academies, Museums, and Laboraties wil be shut down seeing as all science will then be worthless...

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I bite ice cream, lollipops or whatever. It was logical to me when I was a kid, it got it over faster so I could play video games! ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back