• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • My computer is in my room, but my parents think I'm up to something behind the doors, so my computer is going to be moved somewhere else. But all I do is scan drawings, and go on the internet for anime.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Everytime I get a excellent mark on a test, my mom always gives me a present, it could be either a game, or money. Either way, it works for me. ^^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • If I could buy my own computer, I would make sure to get a pentium 4, my sister has one but she dousen't use it properly.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • The computer I'm using is in my mom's room, it use to be in my room, a year ago.:/:P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    My computer is in my room, my parents don't care as long i get those good grades, i am fine. :P

that's just like my parents... if i got any subject with an average below 80% (beside gym that is ^_^;; ) then i get "banned" from computer... but however this year my parents' standards will be lowered as everyone knows that the school that i go to always "lower" your mark cause it's so tough.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • well my computer is in my room my mom rarely uses it well she doesn't know much about computers. Then when my brother comes home to visit he hogs my computer even tho he always brings home his laptop O_o

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • i had to get a holiday job doin farm work to afford my own computer then i had to convince mum and dad to let me get the net...now i pay the internet bill.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    I never worked on my life, well if you count cutting the grass and getting paid $200 XD.

and just simply cutting the grass in your backyard (or something like a garden, etc) will earn you 200 bucks? 200 american *does mental math* oh my goodness... that's approximately 300 canadian! rich... rich...

i wish my parents would offer me such high pay for these stuff... my dad does all of them by himself cause i'm just not good enough for him. Plus he won't pay... -_-

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • arcanine, you got to be kidding?????????

holy heck, thats a heckovah lot of money vor cutting the grass! i dont even get paid for that at my home!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it better be 4 km^2... oh life is so unjust if Arcanine gets paid for doing so little >_<. I wish my grandmother (on my dad's side) gave me money... i don't think she has said a single praise to me yet x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back