• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I used to have alot of roms on my computer, but it took up 75mb of my space, and I needed it, so I deleted them all, now I'm starting all over again.

But my friend gave me a snes rom cd, that has over 300 games listed alphabetally, but since its on a cd with limited space, it went all the way to A-R. I know it had to be copied off a rom site.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    heh... i think i have only 30 roms at max. All of them are either hidden pearls of the SNES games that no one knows about, or famous games that i do not have. Oh Tetris Battle Gaiden is so fun! But too bad no one knows about it... same as Lufia 2, Seikendensetsu3 (you should really have this one Dizzy... famous famous RPG game in SNES) and etc...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You must have a small hard drive, my "My Documents" folder is like 20 gigs big. XP

I use my computer as a tool to enhance the games personally. Not for free games. >_>;;

That's why I bought a Gameshark--to dump and load the save files from games.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Mines to ,

Does anyone have RM2k? IM making various games on is POkemon Starstone i made a thread on it in the roms and patches even though its not a rom or patch......

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You may want to spell it out so they know what it is...

RPG Maker 2000 right?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yes , Rpg Maker 2000 or easily reffered to as Rm2k........

I love to use it ... i made a pokemon game its currently at Beta 2

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ....Another 100 posts I wasn't here for XD

What's up?

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Welcome back 22sa, I was getting worried.. teh.. XD

but while you were away, I made a another pic of myself by using the computer. it was sooo darn hard.. you know, mousedrawing is hard. :P

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    Welcome back 22sa, I was getting worried.. teh.. XD

but while you were away, I made a another pic of myself by using the computer. it was sooo darn hard.. you know, mousedrawing is hard. :P
    Picture of yourself?!?!? And yah, mousedrawing is insane hard, unless you have a special mouse XD;;;;;;;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I am using a special mouse to do all the work. I use a optical mouse. Not one of those regualar mouses. Those are so darn hard to draw with those.

but anyway, check out the topic I made in the art forum. XD

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    I am using a special mouse to do all the work. I use a optical mouse. Not one of those regualar mouses. Those are so darn hard to draw with those.

but anyway, check out the topic I made in the art forum. XD
    Lol alright than.:P <_<;;;

I have a very mouse and old mouse pad.

22sa

Years
    Oh btw, my keyboard is as old as heck too.:/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back