• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    It's the Pimp Hat lol..well it was when my friend was alive :(

Has anyone ever heard that Barbie Girl Song, it's pretty old, but I still sweat it :).

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Has anyone heard any good Trance Songs Lately? I've been dying to have another party but I can only play Techno and stuff there or else I'll get booed :(.

PUSH ME, AND THEN JUST HURT ME, TIL I CAN GET MY, SATISFACTION!!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Speaking of Barney... My brother and I used to pull a rip-off on that "I Love You" song...
    n_n;

I hate you... You hate me... We're a hating family... With a great big kich and a punch to the head... You won't even understand...

It was something like that. =P

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Naw, I havent, bou both those songs you listed Ive heard. There ok, meh.
    Im guessing there pretty awsome if you like that kinda stuff though XP

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Can you believe that they have a Barney Trance Remix ?? -_-

Hey Miyu-Chan! I haven't talked to you in like...Ever

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Speaking of Barney... My brother and I used to pull a rip-off on that "I Love You" song...
    n_n;

I hate you... You hate me... We're a hating family... With a great big kich and a punch to the head... You won't even understand...

My cousin used to sing that "I love you" song to me all the time, when we were in kindergarden. (4-6 years old? I forgot when that show come out...)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well It came out along time ago prolly in the 80's
    I wonder if they still make new eps of it though XD. I remember when I was like 4 I dressed up as barney for halloween too XP

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Scyther5 said:
    Well It came out along time ago prolly in the 80's
    I wonder if they still make new eps of it though XD. I remember when I was like 4 I dressed up as barney for halloween too XP
    I'm pretty sure they do still make new episodes of Barney. I used to love that show when I was like 4 or 5. I remember always watching it in the room that is now mine, back when it was the kids' living room. My sister never liked Barney though... or Sesame Street either. I used to love that show too. In fact... this morning I heard the Rubber Duckie song on my computer... and my friend has the song written on her backpack too...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sparks_67 said:
    Okay then feel my wrath: I love you you love me were one big happy family.

Noooo! *covers his ears*
    Bad memories. :P

I got a wierd scene.
    Try imaging Barney wirh sunglasses rapping out the I love you song. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Can you believe that they have a Barney Trance Remix ?? -_-

Hey Miyu-Chan! I haven't talked to you in like...Ever
    Hi, you're Dizzy, right? xD Long time no see. ;D
    There was also another Barney song that goes...
    Barney is a dinosaur with lots of imagination... I think. n_n;
    Childhood... *_* I remember seeing the Chinese dubbed Barney in Taiwan. o_o That was weird. x_x;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    n_n;

lol, My sis and I did that before too, a long time ago, way back.

However, since I've gotten to know more evil.. or whatever you may percieve the following as, this is how I'd put it today:

I ignore you... You ignore me... We're an indifferent family...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Does anyone watch Arthur? That show was so cool, and I think it still comes on. Great show to watch before you go to school; makes you want to be nice to the school bully.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Anybody remember the anti-barney rhyme from when we were all first-graders? All I remember is that it had to do with Barney getting shot by G.I. Joe and that it was really violent :P

I have nothing wrong with Barney...it's annoying to anyone over 4, but at least it teaches children good values...

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Miyu-chan said:
    Hi, you're Dizzy, right? xD Long time no see. ;D
    There was also another Barney song that goes...
    Barney is a dinosaur with lots of imagination... I think. n_n;
    Childhood... *_* I remember seeing the Chinese dubbed Barney in Taiwan. o_o That was weird. x_x;

I don't know, am I Dizzy? Ou Am I something else?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Does anyone watch Arthur? That show was so cool, and I think it still comes on. Great show to watch before you go to school; makes you want to be nice to the school bully.

~Dazed and Confused Dude
    I used to watch Arthur too! I love the theme song to it. I think I downloaded it too...

I remember the Barney got shot by a G.I. Joe song... I don't remember the whole thing though. When I was in 1st grade we had so many of those Barney bashing songs... but I don't remember all of them. I don't find anything wrong with it other than annoyingness either. I always hated when people would sing those bashing songs in front of little kids though... that was mean.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Yes, and I used to hate that song (I liked Barney until kindergarten). I thought it was mean and brutal towards a quality children's show, that most of us have liked at one time or another.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back