• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    castrainer, I want to be one of your friends ^^

Anyways....

I am sooo wierd. My hermit crab died a month ago, and its corpse is STILL sitting in the cage @_@

Anyways....

Does anyone want to join my LotR Club? (see link in sig)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    I really loved cats though, and Then I got them, and they were Twins!! Well.. There were 5 or 6 but I got 2.. Their names were Artemis (She was a black kitty) And Apollo (he was Yellowish). Artemis Died the First week I had her :(, But Apollo lived.

You like cats? Eu adoro! ^^ Take alook at this foto (in the attachments) He is Mummi. One of my two Siamese cats. He's 7 years old!

pokejungle said:
    castrainer, I want to be one of your friends ^^

Sure ^^ More friends, the better!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Anyone want to have a huge chat on AIM/ MSN... One of the ones where we invite everyone thats online! I love those things, they're a blast. If anyone is interested I'll start one! thanks Castrainer.. I need to update my buddy list @_@

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I had Birds before.. I didnt really like them though. Names were Leto and Latona.

I really loved cats though, and Then I got them, and they were Twins!! Well.. There were 5 or 6 but I got 2.. Their names were Artemis (She was a black kitty) And Apollo (he was Yellowish). Artemis Died the First week I had her :(, But Apollo lived.
    Haha, getting into Greek mythology, eh Jordan? Hehe...
    Those are nice names!

We had three cats. One, we had back in California. We found her scratching our front door in the middle of the night, so we brought her in. We named her Sophia, (or my mom did) and she quickly became one of the family. However, we had to give her to some shelter when we were going to move to Miami.
    The other two, were Nick and Knack. They were so cool! On Christmas, they would even drink some of the eggnog we had hehe...

That was a suprise!
    ....a good suprise at least! I wish I had some pets....
    We're considering getting a dog, but we're not so sure...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I guess it was a good surprise! At least for my sister... but she knew! Next she's going to want a cat! She's always wanted one and she's building up to one! Fish-hamster-birds... we'll have a cat sooner or later! I can sense it!

A dog would be cool too! My friend got a dog awhile ago and I saw him for the first time today. I don't know what kind he is though. He's pretty big and brown though. I expected her to get a small dog not a big one!

I'm so bad at those huge MSN chats... I'm so quiet when I'm in them. I'm much better at one-on-one chats. But the big ones are fun too sometimes...

I'll be back in a few... I'm really hungry... I haven't eaten in 8 hours...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    She wasnt healthy enough to survive :(. She was really skinny and barely ate, and the funny thing is that I thought she was sleeping... I want to cry now. Poor Artemis.

Then That was the Day we got Diana ^_^... She's such a good kitty.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Please help me start one! I like them a lot, but they're hard to start alone....-__-

I like little dogs.. Not big ones!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Haha, getting into Greek mythology, eh Jordan? Hehe...
    Those are nice names!

We had three cats. One, we had back in California. We found her scratching our front door in the middle of the night, so we brought her in. We named her Sophia, (or my mom did) and she quickly became one of the family. However, we had to give her to some shelter when we were going to move to Miami.
    The other two, were Nick and Knack. They were so cool! On Christmas, they would even drink some of the eggnog we had hehe...

That was a suprise!
    ....a good suprise at least! I wish I had some pets....
    We're considering getting a dog, but we're not so sure...
    Hey, Jordan (or both Jordans reading this!), how cool am I right now?! I'm watching my Disney Sing-Along tape, lol. Ah, good times. The dunce bird at the beginning: "But I don't know all the songs..." Yeah, it's great...^_^;; I just felt the need to say something about it! It's...chit-chat...!

Hmm, pets? I had a love-bird named Chi-Chi when I was around 2 or 3 years old, lol. Until my Mom got fed up with it and opened the door and it flew out into the pine tree...O_O Talk about traumatizing a kid! She didn't tell me that she found it dead in the street up until a few years ago... ;_; Then I went through three fish...two of them were named Cherry (it was red) and the other one, Peaches (it was orange)...they soon died within a two-week duration, lol. I have such bad luck with pets...! >_<

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sorry about artemis. I have cats that live out doors. They have tons of kittens but only one survives each time. I found my poor cat dead on the ground. I had named it misty because it was gray. I know how it feels to have a pet die!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Hey, Jordan (or both Jordans reading this!), how cool am I right now?! I'm watching my Disney Sing-Along tape, lol. Ah, good times. The dunce bird at the beginning: "But I don't know all the songs..." Yeah, it's great...^_^;; I just felt the need to say something about it! It's...chit-chat...!

Hmm, pets? I had a love-bird named Chi-Chi when I was around 2 or 3 years old, lol. Until my Mom got fed up with it and opened the door and it flew out into the pine tree...O_O Talk about traumatizing a kid! She didn't tell me that she found it dead in the street up until a few years ago... ;_; Then I went through three fish...two of them were named Cherry (it was red) and the other one, Peaches (it was orange)...they soon died within a two-week duration, lol. I have such bad luck with pets...! >_<
    I love those sing-a-long videos! I didn't just say that! No but I really do. I still watch them sometimes too! I have a lot of them too...

All we've ever had for pets were lots of goldfish and a betta fish... and my sister's hamster named Dizzy that died a few months ago and now birds... but I'm telling you the cat will come soon!

Okay now I'm going to eat!

100marios

Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I guess it was a good surprise! At least for my sister... but she knew! Next she's going to want a cat! She's always wanted one and she's building up to one! Fish-hamster-birds... we'll have a cat sooner or later! I can sense it!

A dog would be cool too! My friend got a dog awhile ago and I saw him for the first time today. I don't know what kind he is though. He's pretty big and brown though. I expected her to get a small dog not a big one!

I'm so bad at those huge MSN chats... I'm so quiet when I'm in them. I'm much better at one-on-one chats. But the big ones are fun too sometimes...

I'll be back in a few... I'm really hungry... I haven't eaten in 8 hours...
    So they were planning it?
    Something like that happened to me once, but it had to do with painting my room. I was kicked outside for a while because they were doing it to suprise me. A cat? Cats are pretty cool. Lazy, but cute.....especially kittens!

I'm not a dog expert, so I wouldn't know....
    Big dogs are cool! My friend had a policed trained one, that could do all sorts of tricks!

It's hard not to get cofused in those chats. People start making small conversations inside them. Both one-on-one and big chats have their good sides though.

See ya! I'm actually kinda hungry myself hehe...

100marios

Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Big chats can get very confusing.. I was in a big MSN conversation and it was chaos!

:P..
    Oh, I'd never get into those things! You're just asking for a headache hehe...
    I wouldn't call this a big chat, but when I was on Camp Hyrule last year, (do any of you know about it?) the chats we had were fairly big. I had a blast though! It's a lot faster paced then a forum, though that isn't always a good thing! Nope!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    So they were planning it?
    Something like that happened to me once, but it had to do with painting my room. I was kicked outside for a while because they were doing it to suprise me. A cat? Cats are pretty cool. Lazy, but cute.....especially kittens!

I'm not a dog expert, so I wouldn't know....
    Big dogs are cool! My friend had a policed trained one, that could do all sorts of tricks!

It's hard not to get cofused in those chats. People start making small conversations inside them. Both one-on-one and big chats have their good sides though.

See ya! I'm actually kinda hungry myself hehe...
    Well they knew before me! Maybe it was planned but I don't know!

I'm not an animal expert at all! I've never had a pet of my own so I don't know much at all. I didn't want to ask her cuz that would feel weird. She's had him for a while now and I just wasn't close to her...

Yeah chats are confusing... really confusing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back