• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    0_o were did the peeing cat come from?
    needles to say i have no clue what going on with that.
    As for soinc well i ahve no played sonic in a long time. Needless to say i have not played sonic DX.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    0_o were did the peeing cat come from?
    needles to say i have no clue what going on with that.
    As for soinc well i ahve no played sonic in a long time. Needless to say i have not played sonic DX.
    Neither do I, but I'm just playing along hehe...
    *watches the spectacle again*
    Boy, that evee sure likes PM10000 hehe..
    The last Sonic game I have played was 'Sonic and Knuckles'. It was quite some time ago!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    100marios said:
    Neither do I, but I'm just playing along hehe...
    *watches the spectacle again*
    Boy, that evee sure likes PM10000 hehe..
    The last Sonic game I have played was 'Sonic and Knuckles'. It was quite some time ago!
    Well i liked it better when ever one was palying freez tage in the crush thread.
    I have a few of the sonic games on my computer but i don't know witch one. I have not played them in a long time.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Anyone remember Sega Genesis or whatever? I've only play Sonic games on that system before.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    22sa said:
    Anyone remember Sega Genesis or whatever? I've only play Sonic games on that system before.
    Ah! I remember that thing! It was vertically challenged, lol. It was a lot wider than the Game Boy. I was never used to playing on that thing...my friend had it and I would bring that old green-screen Game Boy over her house back in the day! ^_~ Then we'd switch off and she'd play my Super Mario Land and I'd play Sonic, like you mentioned. The cool thing about it at the time was that it had color...the Game Boy was a little more primitive than that at the time, lol. Now we have no idea what happened to those hand-held Sega systems (well, at least I haven't heard any updates) and Game Boy came out with Advance SP...O_o Go figure!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Heyyyy Everyone ^_^ I sorta.. um .. Dozed off for a few hours.. what did I miss in my irresponsible sleeping hours?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    Heyyyy Everyone ^_^ I sorta.. um .. Dozed off for a few hours.. what did I miss in my irresponsible sleeping hours?

I think theyre talking about sonic games. I dont know either XP

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My friend has an original game boy. I hate them! They're so big and the graphics are awful!

I can't wait until the Nintendo DS and PSP come out...oh yeah!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That was the Sega Game Gear, and I had one. It actually had a backlit screen, something Game Boy didn?t get until the SP. I used to stay up with my friend at night and play it under the covers, when we were supposed to be sleeping. ^_^; I only recall having the Sonic games though. o.o;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I love my SP. They look the greatest and ARE the greatest! The DS is supposed to be awesome though. The 2nd screen might support 3D graphics!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well hello everybody! If anybody wondered where I was...I said I was going for a bike ride cuz I'm lazy and I did ride my bike! To my friend's house! It took 20 minutes to get there cuz it's all up hill! Then we rode our bikes together for an hour! We pretty much got lost too! But we eventually made it back after realizing our town has a lot of hills! She found it amazing that I can ride without using my hands. Then I rode back home and it only took 15 minutes cuz it's down hill...

When I got home I was surprised... my sister got two pet birds! Parakeets! Named Misty and Ash. She named them... not me! Misty is blue and Ash is yellow. We have pets! I never expected that...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like riding bikes...that's always fun. Out here in the country, we have gravel roads, so it is the the best biking conditions ><

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I just went to see "Ella Enchanted" with my mom and sisters (mostly for my little sister). It was cute, and funny at times, but not a must-see movie.

We don't even have hills here in Florida hehe...
    It's all flat land! If there are any hills at all, they're man-made.
    Misty and Ash? That's pretty cool! I used to have some birds too. They're names were Spike and Sunshine. My sister made up the name for my bird (Spike), and I made up hers (Sunshine obviously!).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    100marios said:
    I just went to see "Ella Enchanted" with my mom and sisters (mostly for my little sister). It was cute, and funny at times, but not a must-see movie.

We don't even have hills here in Florida hehe...
    It's all flat land! If there are any hills at all, they're man-made.
    Misty and Ash? That's pretty cool! I used to have some birds too. They're names were Spike and Sunshine. My sister made up the name for my bird (Spike), and I made up hers (Sunshine obviously!).

I had Birds before.. I didnt really like them though. Names were Leto and Latona.

I really loved cats though, and Then I got them, and they were Twins!! Well.. There were 5 or 6 but I got 2.. Their names were Artemis (She was a black kitty) And Apollo (he was Yellowish). Artemis Died the First week I had her :(, But Apollo lived.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome back Dizzy! I'm so tired. I rode for a total of 1 hour and 35 minutes today! That's a lot... especially for me! But it was fun cuz I got to go to my friend's house and ride with her. I never see her anymore. So we got to spend some time together...

I never thought we had a lot of hills where I live... today I found out I was wrong! My legs felt like they were going to fall off at any moment during my bike ride. But in the end it was fun!

Yeah Ash and Misty! I thought my family was just going out to dinner but I guess my sister made them take a detour to Petco! When I got home my grandmother told me had birds and I was so confused! Then she said they were in the kitchen so I went in and was two boxes from Petco! I can't believe my sister got pets!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back