• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Casey said:
    Online life is nice because you can meet people from all world, but true is: real life is more important and it always will be. Today I understand, I wanna some sun in my life. I really belive, I will get it soon^^ I wanna do it. You know, when I`m reading your post about friends, I`m not jealous. Not anymore. I feel something inside. I feel, that my life will be much much happier soon. With RL friends and things... Earlier I was always jealous : "O! She/He has RL friends...grrrr", but now I don`t feel it anymore, and I`m happy^^ I hope, tomorrow it won`t go. Only I must stop thinking about online relationships. Just stop! But I belive, if I find friends IRL I will forget it.
    I know, school is a job and hard job, you have to learn things every day. But honestly, I preffer learn things than lonely life.
    Just wondering, do you still keep in contact with your friends that you have in your previous school? It may be good to. They can help you tide across difficult times, especially when the bonds are strong. Family ties are also good, because blood is thicker than water, that's somewhat one of my main concerns now in my life (other than studies). Boring parents sound scary though o_o;;
    I'm glad to know that you feel better, keep your hopes up and try your best! Some tips that I can give you is: Get to know what the person you want to be his/her friend likes or dislikes and try to find a common interest. That almost always works.
    I feel lonely in class without good friends of the same interest, and I understand how lonely it can get. During recess, I feel happier seeing my best friends in another class, and it brightens up my day. But I really hope that I can get friends in my own class to hang out with next year onwards. It beats being alone in your class, afraid of asking others for help when you most need it.
    Online life is nice, but sometimes if I go online for too long, I may get bored or even get headaches x_x So I have to limit myself somewhat too. Relationships online is quite fun, according to one of my best friends, but I sort of have to keep constantly reminding her not to take it too seriously (whenever she mentions it), though the other party is from overseas.
    Having a bf like Tooi sounds interesting ^^ but I'd prefer someone who shares the same interests with me and we can both see eye to eye with each other. Maybe I being somewhat overdemanding though =P

Last edited:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    No, I have no contact anymore. Also, I must say, when I was at College, I didn`t have friends also. Do you know Wally from game R/S? Yeah, I was EXACTLY like Wally. Always very shy, I had troubles with health, always lonely. Now, i`m not so shy anymore, also, I don`t have troubles with my health also and I look good. But I have never made friends at College. I know, it sounds weird, but my life is weird also.
    If I meet new friends (and I belive, I`m ready for that) I won`t tell them about my love to pokemon. Of course, I will play my games, but no talk about Ash Kechum and his relationships with Haruka XD I`m too old.
    People don`t understand, how so big girl like me can love so childish cartoon all the time. Of course, pokemon is not only one my hobby. I like another things too^^
    About online. I have spent a lot of time on SPPf and PC and honestly, I have made only ONE good friend. For 4 years- only 1 good friend. His name is Brandon (Ashkihyena) and he lives in Texas. He has never had a crush on me or something. He has been a very good friend of mine and he still is. I just adore him. Of course, I don`t have a crush on him also. Other my friends.... well.... I don`t know, I think, they are only buddys. We talk sometimes, but usually about forum or pokemon, or how bad Serebii is =P Do you belive, but I don`t have a female friend. Close female friend.
    Anyway.... time to go. I will be later.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...is that topic still active? Even if it was, I would have no way of contributing to it anyways...o.o'

So anyone got something to chat on? I'm listening to Power Rangers on JetiX right now...

I ahve a freaking Lab Report that's due tomorrow....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hey DCC people <.<;;

I'll actually be able to be on a whole lot the week after next since I'll be on break for the county fair...but this week and weeks to come after that, not so much so, since eleventh grade is really difficult -_-;; I actually feel strange for posting mostly in the game boy section for the last week...makes me feel like a newbie again o_o;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, I've just finished my Biology, RE and English homework, so I have the whole night ahead of me to go on PC. So... can someone think of a topic? What about school starting again tomorrow (not from a holiday, just from the weekend)? I for one am not exactly looking forward to it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't mind. The week seems to go by faster as you get older for some reason. I remember when I was in 3rd grade and 6 hours of school seemed like an enternity. But now in High School, I ahve 7 hours a day of school and a week seems like nothing.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    WHat's up "Simon"? LOL, I'm bored, and I should go to bed, I have school tomorrow. Um, yah, goodnight all. And remember, I'm King Daily CHit-CHat!

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    yeah kaga I know how you feel 11th grade is a beast x_x. I stil havent done my ap psych homework..maybe I should get to that...hmmm

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Whatever the case is...Imma take a shower now. Then I;m going to do that Lab Report that's due in Biology tomorrow.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    *YAWN!!!!*
    AM I the only one that is bored?
    But then again I'm always bored..
    So what is everyone doing? ~_~
    *Goes back to watching South Park*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    South Park? That's not on for another half hour here. Maybe you should buy yourself a dolly and have fun with it Matt.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    demonchaos916 said:
    South Park? That's not on for another half hour here. Maybe you should buy yourself a dolly and have fun with it Matt.
    Dolls? But I don't play with dolls Azn. Why aren't you doing your report? XD.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Casey said:
    No, I have no contact anymore. Also, I must say, when I was at College, I didn`t have friends also. Do you know Wally from game R/S? Yeah, I was EXACTLY like Wally. Always very shy, I had troubles with health, always lonely. Now, i`m not so shy anymore, also, I don`t have troubles with my health also and I look good. But I have never made friends at College. I know, it sounds weird, but my life is weird also.
    If I meet new friends (and I belive, I`m ready for that) I won`t tell them about my love to pokemon. Of course, I will play my games, but no talk about Ash Kechum and his relationships with Haruka XD I`m too old.
    People don`t understand, how so big girl like me can love so childish cartoon all the time. Of course, pokemon is not only one my hobby. I like another things too^^
    About online. I have spent a lot of time on SPPf and PC and honestly, I have made only ONE good friend. For 4 years- only 1 good friend. His name is Brandon (Ashkihyena) and he lives in Texas. He has never had a crush on me or something. He has been a very good friend of mine and he still is. I just adore him. Of course, I don`t have a crush on him also. Other my friends.... well.... I don`t know, I think, they are only buddys. We talk sometimes, but usually about forum or pokemon, or how bad Serebii is =P Do you belive, but I don`t have a female friend. Close female friend.
    Anyway.... time to go. I will be later.
    Seems that most of my online friends are guys too =P In real life, though, boys tend to tease me a lot when I was younger, and I have some kind of grudge against them, but I try to forget the bad memories now. There's a boy in my class that I can be good friends with, but I don't go near him unless required because his girl friend seems a bit disturbed. (You know that kind of protective attitude thing)
    A lot of people left PC while I was inactive not long ago, and with new members coming in and staying, I guess I have to make new friends and get to know everyone again ^^;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Ouch. XD I'm assuming that the giraffe broke some teeth.
    Where did ya get that? Did you make it by yourself?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    That has nothing to do with anything, just worship the avatar

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    That has nothing to do with anything, just worship the avatar

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Ehh, if it's that special to you....fine.
    But how?....*gives a slight bow*
    Is that enough?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back