• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Andy and Ashley are with the program, because the avatar in fact rocks, so worship or the stupid killer giraffes will hunt you down and eat your brain

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sparks_67 said:
    It looks like to me they will fall and kill us all. Also whats with the giraffe?

It's tripping over like crazy. Sort of like the first time I tried walking when I was a baby. XD

Imagine you being under the giraffe's chin. :P
    That'll gotta hurt.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    *woships DT's avatar* It's cool... but like Andy said, it's freaky! But freaky is good! I love it!
    You remembered my name *cry* everyone forgets my name. *Looks at the tall Andy* oh so that is how you remembered. XD

DragonTrainer said:
    Andy and Ashley are with the program, because the avatar in fact rocks, so worship or the stupid killer giraffes will hunt you down and eat your brain

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite
    We are programs? I didn't know that. XD

And DT you know how hard your font is to read on the dark layout? XD

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Enough! I`m going turn off my Rep points! Exactly like Purin! I had 73 points, now I have 72, because one kid gave me a bad rep! Also, its without comment. Who gives bad points without comment- only a coward! Normal coward! Also, I don`t see reasons- why I should have my rep points on. rep points are really necessary and I think, only Mods and Admins should give Rep points to Members, not normal Members. Its silly! Someone hates me so he/she will give me milion bad rep points without comment and what? I don`t wanna get STUPID BAD POINTS because I said my own opinion about something in post, and someone doesn`t like it. If someone doesn`t like my opionion or my post, he/she should PM me or talk with me on forum- not stupid bad point and see ya. Only cowards doing that!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    That's the thing I don't really like about the reputation system - it can go both ways. If you hold a grudge against someone, you can easily just flood them with bad reputation (or is it 3 a day or something... o_O). It would be fairer if mods and admins could give reputation... but I don't think that's going to happen.

Also, DT - nice avatar, but it should run further before it falls over. But... it's still very cool. :D

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Look, one and this same person can give me 20 bad points. Also, Rep points don`t say, how smart you are on forum. Some people can give rep points because they are our friends etc. I really have to turn off this silly thing. Look, maybe tomorrow I will find 5 bad points from someone, without comments. This is no info for me. How I said, someone has something to me? PM me or talk on forum, but no so silly games like bad points. I don`t like it and I think, its good thing for cowards but not for good, smart and mature people.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Strangely, even when you disable reputation points, people can still award (or de-award) you points O_O;; And the weird thing is, the more rep points you have, the more points you give to people. I doubt Admins can do anything about it for now :( So much for VBulletin even if it's a good system for forums.
    I don't award points unneccesarily unless it is really worthy of it. I feel that no one should ever deserve a bad point, so I've yet to award a bad one for quite some time. (The last time was to someone who spammed on the forums, and badly in that case.)

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I remember, on SPP they had rep points too, but Serebii deleted it. But there you could see, from who you have a point. Here all are anonymous. I think, we should know, from who we get points. Later we can find this person and talk with him/her about: why? etc. If names are not secret, people won`t give bad points just like that, for fun. I can give 20 bad points to all and nobody will find me.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Casey said:
    I remember, on SPP they had rep points too, but Serebii deleted it. But there you could see, from who you have a point. Here all are anonymous. I think, we should know, from who we get points. Later we can find this person and talk with him/her about: why? etc. If names are not secret, people won`t give bad points just like that, for fun. I can give 20 bad points to all and nobody will find me.
    Good idea, I'll support it ^^

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Casey said:

The only problem with seeing who gave you bad rep points, is that people may start harassing the members that gave them bad rep points. =\ Yes, it's true that it would probably stop people from giving them bad rep points for no reason, but it still has it's faults.

In my opinion, I don't see why people care so much if they get bad rep points. It's not like they have anything to do with anything big, they're just their for fun. If you get bad rep points for dumb reasons, then just ignore it. Mods aren't going to ban you for having little rep points, as we are aware that people do give out bad rep points for no reason. o_O;

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    <<NICK>> said:
    In my opinion, I don't see why people care so much if they get bad rep points. It's not like they have anything to do with anything big, they're just their for fun. If you get bad rep points for dumb reasons, then just ignore it. Mods aren't going to ban you for having little rep points, as we are aware that people do give out bad rep points for no reason. o_O;
    It's still ok if you have at least one green box...at one time someone asked everyone to give him bad reputation points for fun, his box turned grey and we get to see a message of "~ has some shameless behaviour in the past". (I had to give him one good point out of pity, but it didn't help restore the box at all --;; ) I don't think it will give you a good impression of yourself to others if you are to have that happening to you.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Nick, its sad, when you get red boxes. Its just annoying and bad. Also, worse is, when you have only red box, without comment, without name. Just bad, evil rep. You don`t know- why, you don`t know- from who etc. also, sometimes you can find very rude comment(Pika2 had it). So you see, its not so funny. You have a great fun, when you have only green boxes and nice comments, but when you find red, big, scary box with comment "You are a f**** " or something- sorry, but it can destroy good mood. Also, how I said, some people can hate you and give you bad rep points without reason.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The actual system of it seems a bit weird though. If it should work correctly, it should be compulsory or something to list a reason, and if the person on the receiving end doesn't agree, then he/she should report it to a mod/someone in high power to sort it out. At least in that way people aren't just giving you good/bad reputation left right and centre. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back