• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Make I just can?t speak properly as is. >>
    Typo or implied, that was hilarious! LOL

Anyway Mr Cat Dog, for me it took more than a day my speech impairment to go away. It took me a week to stop sounding like Dr. Evil and Ozzy Osbourne?s love child. O_o Any problems with speech left now have always been there, I mumble and slur my words together. Somehow, Erica is the only person who can understand me. LOL

But yeah, don't take it out. I only take it out to eat and then I put back in right away, teeth brushed or not.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hello everyone.....Back at the DCC...for at least now.....

Wow.....school is just so boring...I can't wait for summer.

Anyone read 'The Highway Man' by RA Salvatore? It's a good book!

Sorry that it was kinda OT, but.....I guess when you come into the middle of a conversation that you don't understand...?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    My Classes:

Literature
    Spanish II
    Lunch
    Math (urgh)
    Gym/ Health, or 3-D Art
    Social Studies
    Science

Today I left early during math, YES! But, the sad part of this extended weekend is my mom made me collect missed homework from yesterday, that should keep me warm during winter, if I run out of fire wood.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    *mutters* You lucky little...
    Go ahead and finizh >=3
    *getz out chainzaw*
    Juzt azk P.K. what thiz iz for >X3

My s day clazzez are:
    ztudy hall
    drafting
    honerz englizh
    world hiztory

Meh C day clazzez are:
    Zcience
    Art
    German
    Geometry (X_X mwaha, I wanted algebra I)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    W000000t....im outta school ..im off 2 morrow,the weekend and the rest of next week ,next weeks weekend cuz of f---a--l--l b--r--e--a--k--...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    My first semester classes are

Geometry
    Japanese
    P.E.
    English
    English
    Cellular Biology

I took 2 hours of English so I can take a year's worth of English in one semester. Next semester, I'll be taking 2 hours of History a day so I can take a years worth of that also. My Biology class is the longest period of ALL. The teacher doesn't let us talk. Peep a word and she tosses you in detention...

Teara

Years
    Bleh. Shiney, you zhouldn't complain, thingz can always be worze, be glad you don't have to do chorez all weekend. :tired:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Teara said:
    Bleh. Shiney, you zhouldn't complain, thingz can always be worze, be glad you don't have to do chorez all weekend. :tired:
    Sleeping in late and lounging around all weekend then going to Church because they serve muffins isn't a chore?
    Hey! I've got it easier then I thought =D

Teara

Years
    *Grumblez about zpoiled people* Nevermind, I juzt give up. I think I'll go on ztrike form chorez this weekend, that iz, if i wouldn't get grounded becauze of it. T_T

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't get chores. My parents think it's been getting in my schoolwork's way. I just hope they don't realize it's my 4-6 hours of sleep a night that's getting in the way. *hides screen from parents*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've only volunteered to do chores. They never ask me. o_O; I've washed the dishes once. And cause I asked to. I do little things, but not much labor unless I volunteer. And sometimes they turn me down even if I do.

…and that is why my family is cool. XD

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    I always volunteer to do chores. Theres just 2 things I don't go near. Dishes, 'cause it has other people germs all over it... The other thing is teh bathroom. Self explanatory..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hey! I know you! I haven't seen you in ages! Last time I spoke to you, it was about some girl...how's that doing anyways?

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Oh, WONDERFULL! Bring back painful memories *angry*..

Meh~ I really dunno. I don't think she likes me in that way. I'm being a good friend to her, though. I helped her with several things these few days. She better start liking me for it!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    I always volunteer to do chores. Theres just 2 things I don't go near. Dishes, 'cause it has other people germs all over it... The other thing is teh bathroom. Self explanatory..
    Me too, for the bathroom.
    But dishes are ok, you can still wash your hands after cleaning them up. The only thing that annoys me is when people ask me to wash the dishes with wasted food. I feel guilty throwing those wasted food away --;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back