• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    *yawns* When you yawn, it's a sign that you're not breathing very well. Something like that. I read in a science book that things yawn because they need a big jolt of air. I don't understand it that much but...okay!
    I was on past midnight, too last night. I was just making sprites and lost track of the time. I'm not boasting continuously about my sprites, I'm just being truthful...

Years
    I'd say yawning is definitely contagious - in fact, I keep on yawning as I keep on just reading that word. And I'm not even that tired...yet. O_o I better not be, as I woke up only about three hours ago (after getting to sleep around 4 am eastern time, I think).

(Oh, and since this is my first post in this thread, I'll also say: Hi, everybody. :D )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think it's from lack of air or activity, due to boredom. That's what you're referring to. Again, I think. o_O; Saw a really odd thing about it once at the space center we have in Hutchinson. Little town not to far from here, we go there pretty regularly. Saw it in a very…different workshop. Of course my parents idea of a "trip" there is raid the gift shop then go eat. Bleh. XP

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Gift shop?! I loathe clothes shopping, but... gift shopping... Oh well, if you took me to Wet & Wild (cool water theme park up in the Gold Coast) or Sea World (heard of the Gold Coast's Sea World?) to go souvenir shopping, I don't think I'd be able to go shopping... I just wanna lay down... and think... I'm so depressed...

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Yay! School was delayed by 2 hours here, meaning I donot have to go to school until 10:02 AM EST :p

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    *starts to sing* I just reached 1000 posts, I am rather happy, also My washing machine sounds like itsd baout to blow up..hmm better go rescue it..

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Username said:
    *starts to sing* I just reached 1000 posts, I am rather happy, also My washing machine sounds like itsd baout to blow up..hmm better go rescue it..
    Mine died..XD It was was a beautiful thing, always washing my clothes.. But then one day it just died :( XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Jess said:
    Yay! School was delayed by 2 hours here, meaning I donot have to go to school until 10:02 AM EST :p

I think I've got you beat! I only had a 90 minute delay though. But today was also a half day of school. And for once the superintendent was nice and let us actually go to school. Now we don't have to make up a full day in place of the half day in June. And I only had 3 hours of school today! ^^ (I thought there had to be a minimum of 4 hours to actually count it as a school day though O_o) Anyways, I only had 26 minute periods! As compared to the 56 minute periods on a regular day... it was so great!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    LOL
    I forgot to post that I have just have my first Shuriken-jutsu lesson on Saturday!!!! OMG ME SO HAPPY! xD I'm so happy that I feel like cutting my table in half with my sword o.o'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back