• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Some people "cheat"to get it.Like,someone with 100 posts has like 5 blocks.Impossible.But some,like Kairi,with her heaps of rep,Deserve it.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I would, but I'm afraid of her possible reactions.

Why?
    ^^Nick^^ said:
    She might overeact and then I would lose more friends who have been my friends since fourth grade, but are also her friends.

That's why.. Well you did just say your friendship is going downhill so why let it continue to take that path? It's better to have the chat and get it over with. It's important that you try something to liven up the relationship and become g00d friends again.

^^Nick^^ said:
    I have a feeling they'd take her side since they were involved. And, in the summer one of my other friends told me that she talks about me behind my back, and my mom was trying to to explain to me that she's using me, which I realized. That's when I really started growing apart from her. She's the type of girl who goes for the guys who'll end up in jail one, but uses her true friends, the ones who were by her side since FOURTH GRADE, the nice, loyal guys! Like me, but she is not using me anymore. I may have been naive before, but this is only teaching me a lesson and making me stronger. Karma is all I have to say.

Well, you pretty much answered a few of your problems. She's used people for her own amusement than disposes them like trash...(escept for the bad people who dont deserve to be praised) Maybe she no longer does that but the relationship is still rocky now isn't it? I donno.. after something like that it's pretty difficult to be friends again and from the l00ks of it she's not a real friend if she has not insisted to chat with you at all.. Not everything is meant to be the way you like, so maybe this is one of those times. Hopefully, if you make the decision to chat with her, she will become a true friend. As you said this only makes you stronger.

SPon12 (your now 12 yrs old! said:
    How come everyone has a better reputation than me? I just want to know. Sorry to be so off-topic.

Many possibilities to that..

The main reasons is because...

1.People decided to give a few individuals reputation just becase they're friends with the person.
    2. Some users actually deserved them and picked them up over time for great quality posts.
    3.Rep is given out to people that ask for it.
    4. and etc.

The point of it is to get rep for quality posts.. Not because you have a c00l banner, not because you asked for it, not because you like the same character of a game that the person that gave you the rep likes, not because you have a lot of posts, but just because you deserved it for quality posts worth getting reputation for. Sad how badly it was used a while back.. seems it's not that bad right now.

~Blade~

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Like I said,Kairi and Brittney all deserved the're rep.but some people have like 200 posts with 6 blocks.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    billybob said:
    Like I said,Kairi and Brittney all deserved the're rep.but some people have like 200 posts with 6 blocks.

I've been replying to this thread before you and I left to eat and stuff so when I finally sent the post you had already done so yourself. I wouldn't waste my time repeating something someone had already said. o.O (my mistake for being late)

~Blade~

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    Many possibilities to that..

The main reasons is because...

1.People decided to give a few individuals reputation just becase they're friends with the person.
    2. Some users actually deserved them and picked them up over time for great quality posts.
    3.Rep is given out to people that ask for it.
    4. and etc.

The point of it is to get rep for quality posts.. Not because you have a c00l banner, not because you asked for it, not because you like the same character of a game that the person that gave you the rep likes, not because you have a lot of posts, but just because you deserved it for quality posts worth getting reputation for. Sad how badly it was used a while back.. seems it's not that bad right now.

~Blade~
    Alright, that makes perfect sense. In my opinion, my posts have pretty good quality compared to a lot of Spammers. Some people spell stuff wrong...some people just don't make any sense at all...some people just put plain jibberish on that runs on for a page. No one yet has graded me on my banner or because I have a lot of posts. A few of my friends gave me reputation because they thought what I posted was funny or they just liked my fanfic. I never really PMed someone to get some reputation points. And how do you "cheat" to get reputation points? Do you give them to yourself?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Most people just get a chain of friends to give rep to so they can all give each other the max limit per day, while fulfilling the "spreading out" requirement amongst each other. I haven't really seen it, but that's how it works in theory.

And blade wins this topic, we must clone more of him~

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Yeah, I can see that happening. That's sort of a thing that a little liar would do to get popular. Obviously, I haven't told anyone to give me reputation. If I sound like I'm repeating myself, that's alright: I do that a lot :D
    Let's get a change of discussion because we're begining to sound like a band of business persons X_x
    What is everyone doing for Christmas? And if you're Jewish or something, no offence. I'm just going to my dad's and opening presents n_n I swear I got the cube because one of the boxes is...cube shaped :laugh: I know that I got the Prisoner of Azkaban. So...what's everyone doing?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I got one of those thing you plug into your audio/video plugs on your TV, and play the old school games, like Pac-Man. it's quite cool.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I've seen those sort of things with Atari. It has about fifty games on it! I wouldn't get one of those because, personally, I don't like Atari. I still think Pacman is fun because...you're just a little blue ball getting chased by colorful ghosts, going through a maze and eating dots! How cool is that!?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I got…this monitor. It's all I'm getting, but given how much time I spend on here I really needed it. That…and I'm spoiled. XD We'll probably do little on the actual day besides go to my aunt's for dinner.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    ...I haven't slept for 3 days...well I did have a 2-hour nap, but that's it, and in those 3 days I only have 3 meals...kids, never do that!

*feels lost completely because i lost track of time*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Whoa, Zappy…sleep girl, sleep. If you even can after being awake that long. What did you DO? o_O

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Zappy said:
    ...I haven't slept for 3 days...well I did have a 2-hour nap, but that's it, and in those 3 days I only have 3 meals...kids, never do that!

*feels lost completely because i lost track of time*
    I don't come here long time. About one month. Anyway,Zappy,you didn't sleep for three days? That's not very good for your health. I hope you'll rest more. Abby and Stripes're right.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    3 days? No sleep? (btw 3rd post in this thread XD)
    Lol thats uh, crap. O______________o
    That is very danmed bad for your health, especially for your eye tireness.
    And how did you cope? 3 days? I can never prevent napping for 3 days.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Well, as my parents make me sleep, I get sleep. But I get... 7 hours on average of sleep a night, and overwork myself at school, and then come here and glue myself to the computer. And I'm stressed, depressed, tired, and intraverted... but I'm obsessed and love it here. *yawn* I have no energy in this deprived state.

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    I usually get 8 hours of sleep, give or take 1 hour. If I stay up really late, I pay for it the next morning. Honestly, I enjoy the nightlife more, its more fun than getting up early to see the sunshine flare in your face.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I've been asking my mother to let me sleep in an hour late for about a week, so today she said "You can sleep ten minutes", so I lay down on her bed, knowing what I was gonna do. I knew she was really tired, so I took advantage of that, and I stayed in the bed until she told me to wake up, which was at 7:57, and I was supposed to be up by 7:04. So, after a few questions and some begging, she allowed me to stay here for today. I am happy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back