• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Gee thanks for bringing that back up! Anyway no I didn't bleed... just dead skin peeling off. But it's still rather disgusting to look at so I'm kinda glad it's cold out this weekend. I'm going to bring sunblock wherever I go from now on in the spring and summer. I don't want to burn anymore...

Nooo Not the peeling -_-.. Today my ears peeled again, it sucks because they sting. Peeling sucks, But Sun-Block doesnt really help me..

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Nooo Not the peeling -_-.. Today my ears peeled again, it sucks because they sting. Peeling sucks, But Sun-Block doesnt really help me..
    I'm glad my ears didn't burn. That really does hurt when they peel. Oh, sunblock doesn't help me much either... but it won't hurt to have it just in case. The skin right around my elbow is all peeled away and it's rough and it stings when I bend my elbow. Not fun. And it's been a week since I burned. I can't wait until Monday when people at school ask me where I went for my vacation since I got so much sun! I get to tell them I stayed in CT the whole time. That'll be interesting. I just wish the peeling would end already...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yaargh...I just feel like posting in the new DCC :P Anyone else watching IC: USA tonight? I am...last night's was a farce -_______- If any of you know what happened, you know those judges are sickeningly biased...

Sorry for going off on a random subject, I just want to get other sub-topics going besides the apparent one ._.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Gee thanks for bringing that back up! Anyway no I didn't bleed... just dead skin peeling off. But it's still rather disgusting to look at so I'm kinda glad it's cold out this weekend. I'm going to bring sunblock wherever I go from now on in the spring and summer. I don't want to burn anymore...

If I remember correctly this happened when you were watching the parade right? I used sunscreen whenever I go to the beach but I still end up with sun burn. The worst part is that I don't even get a tan. :P
    From now and summer? Boy, that's gonna be a lot of sunscreen. XD

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Yaargh...I just feel like posting in the new DCC :P Anyone else watching IC: USA tonight? I am...last night's was a farce -_______- If any of you know what happened, you know those judges are sickeningly biased...

Sorry for going off on a random subject, I just want to get other sub-topics going besides the apparent one ._.
    im gonna watch Ironc Chef at my cousins for the first time!
    you see, i dont have cable tv, only chanels 1-30...so i get to watch it here!
    soooo exciting i odnt know who i want to win...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wing Zero said:
    im gonna watch Ironc Chef at my cousins for the first time!
    you see, i dont have cable tv, only chanels 1-30...so i get to watch it here!
    soooo exciting i odnt know who i want to win...
    Ouch, I couldnt live with out cable. Theres to many good shows too see. The only TV's in our house that dont have cable our the ones in me and my sis is room. (i use my TV for games, she uses hers for movies)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    If I remember correctly this happened when you were watching the parade right? I used sunscreen whenever I go to the beach but I still end up with sun burn. The worst part is that I don't even get a tan. :P
    From now and summer? Boy, that's gonna be a lot of sunscreen. XD
    Yep the UConn parade last Sunday. The burn didn't even hurt much though... it's the peeling that hurts most. And I want to wear short sleeves but I can't cuz my arms just look gross with all this dead skin. I can't even use anything to get it all off since it'll just keep peeling again. It's such a pain... and yeah I'll bring sunblock everywhere with me until the end of summer... even if it doesn't help me much! It ever hurts to be safe...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Morimoto and Sakai are the Iron Chefs, and they've been pitting them up against American pretenders who claim to be iron chefs but, in my opinion, aren't deserving of the title. Sakai was defeated by the obnoxious and immature Bobby Flay last night because the all-American panel liked Flay's food...I think he got all his recipes from Taco Bell @_@

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    sooo eeer, im kind of confused, what exactly goes on in the show in a normal nights event?
    is it on every night, if so on what times?

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    It was cloudy yesterday but it wasn't raining...thank god.
    I didn't bring an umbrella or a jacket.

Peeling arms? Did you bleed or anythng?

Argh, no fare you attacked 2 times. :P
    *gets dragged down to the shadow realm. XD
    Yup.

*takes Marik's Rod and points it at Drew*

You are going to the Shadow Realm for losing the duel!

*sends Drew to the shadow realm*

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Dizzy said:
    Is it legal to Role-Play in the Daily Chit Chat?
    Well, if it isnt it was done many times before in the old one, so I think you can.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    daily chit chat has no rules except the usual forum rules... yes you can. However if you role play in *that* style... it's hard for anyone else to join in a conversation (as mentioned in my Little Note to PC thread =/ ). At least role play in a way where other role players can join in...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If I could, I'd like to mention that a general roleplay topic in the roleplay forum would be good for roleplaying...I really don't want to see roleplaying cluttering up a topic meant for conversation (although I'd be glad to do it in a topic designated for roleplay...)

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    yea thats like having church interfear with government! they are two seperte thigs and each have their own places in society, in this case PC.
    so please, as long as it doesnt get out of hand, dont role play too much...for the rest of our sakes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back