• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    During our Drought, I used to think Rain was cool, A Gift from the Goddess. But Now it's just like... I find myself singing Mr. Sun..

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Alyssa's typical post is her agreeing with somebody and then saying she has to go....

throw in 10 mistakes per 5 letter words...

And some rant about respect and attoning for her wrongdoings...and there's your typical alyssa post...

Alyssa I don't how many times we've talked and I've REALLY tryed to help you and tell you your digging a deeper hole...it not a hole anymore, it's a crater, and your digging it with a giant crater digging machine!!!

oh yeah...I gotta go...respect me...and I'm a mod...

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    It's been humid and rainy here... But, my Hibiscus flowers still bloomed. ^_^ They turned out to be really, really pretty. I got them because the Yellow Hibiscus is the state flower of where I was born; Hawaii!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dakota said:
    Alyssa's typical post is her agreeing with somebody and then saying she has to go....

throw in 10 mistakes per 5 letter words...

And some rant about respect and attoning for her wrongdoings...and there's your typical alyssa post...

Alyssa I don't how many times we've talked and I've REALLY tryed to help you and tell you your digging a deeper hole...it not a hole anymore, it's a crater, and your digging it with a giant crater digging machine!!!

oh yeah...I gotta go...respect me...and I'm a mod...

BOO ya!
    it's not like everyone else never tried... I personally picked up 10 mocking posts hidden within PC today about her (lol too many of them are from me)... wonder if she picked any of them up x.x as obviously the message for her to "please shape up" doesn't seem to be reaching her

remember what you said in the apology thread Alyssa... keep your promise...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    During our Drought, I used to think Rain was cool, A Gift from the Goddess. But Now it's just like... I find myself singing Mr. Sun..
    Yeah a few years ago when there was a drought rain was cool... but that was a few years ago... at least here. Now there's just too much rain and *shudders* snow! There was way too much snow this winter. It would met for a day and then the next day... more snow would fall! It was so annoying. I hated it! Hey... the last time you said you were gonna sing Mr. Sun the next day was sunny! Maybe it'll work again! Please be sunny!

As for my sister's hamster Kayleigh... her's was a golden hamster. It was pretty big and I thought it was actually ugly. It would escape all the time. It could get out of the stangest parts of the cage. It somehow lived for a year and a half which is surprising considering my sister was the owner! But I really wish we were allowed to have a real pet like a cat or a dog...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Hi all. Just dorped in to see how thing were going. Benn going becouse i I have mt little sis for for the past few days. Anyway i heard about the hacker problem. I realy hate stuff like that.
    Any Way other than that did i miss any thing?

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    You know how I am, I'm a fowl who doesn't get involved in these kinds of things unless I feel I must, so don't be offended if I don't share my thoughts on this.

Hmm...well, frosty knows this already, but I am going to have to get rid of my awesome 21 inch monitor to replace it with something much smaller. ._. So small that I'll probably have to sidescroll while I'm surfing PC, lol. XD Oh well, the big one was acting up and I think its time has just come. =\ I'll probably get a new monitor...eventually. >_>

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    Well, yes... alot happened..

Today, Andy's account got cracked by CrazyMeowth and the hacker went on a deleting rampage and also ban a few members. After the rampage, the hacker created a pokemon topic (hating) to attempt to ruin Andy's Reputation (I think...). A few moments after, we were trying to cleaning up the mess what happened before. Hopefully, PC is back to normal. ^_^...

Yes, Andy is still here, but using a different account under Arcanine_88

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Personally i don't think any of it is a big loss... DCC is completely random and is new every day anyway... so why can't that be restarted? It's not like the topic is continous everyday so not really a big lost imho. Leave of absense... well never really liked it too much to begin with as you can drop the note in DCC and it'll still work out o.o;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    What? You don't have a monster....

Okay then... White Lighting Attack!

Drew has 0 LP..

YAY!!! ^_^
    Anyone know of any good translater online that can translate Alyssarian to English?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Well the weather was really nice this week... until yesterday. It rained all day and I got covered in mud... yay! Anyways... today the weather was okay I guess. It wasn't cold but not warm either. It was sunny... but really windy. My mom's car was shaking because of the wind today. But I had to wear a sweatshirt which is something I want to stop doing... I want to dress for spring now... not winter! But I had to wear a sweatshirt anyway to cover up my gross peeling arms cuz nobody... including myself... wants to see them! I'll have to fix that later.

It was cloudy yesterday but it wasn't raining...thank god.
    I didn't bring an umbrella or a jacket.

Peeling arms? Did you bleed or anythng?

Sakura and Espeon said:
    What? You don't have a monster....

Okay then... White Lighting Attack!

Drew has 0 LP..

YAY!!! ^_^

Argh, no fare you attacked 2 times. :P
    *gets dragged down to the shadow realm. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    The DCC is a big pot of Random posts, so pretty much, starting over should be a breeze. Even though we lost all those posts, we can make up for it, This is the Daily Chit Chat After all.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Glade to here things have been fixed and cleared up here. Yea i hate the loss of DCC but like frostweaver said it can be restarted. I seems i had a lot of posts in DCC and some in the others.
    Well as for me my roadrunner keeps going off and on so i never know when i will be on or how long becouse is just does at it pleases. Oh i hate this.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Oh no..... More Sarcasm... :-/....

*isn't really impressed at all*

Alyssa, you should stop using them periods and post something ^_^.. Come on, words say more then "......................" or *insert random crap that makes no sense* posts.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    It was cloudy yesterday but it wasn't raining...thank god.
    I didn't bring an umbrella or a jacket.

Peeling arms? Did you bleed or anythng?
    Gee thanks for bringing that back up! Anyway no I didn't bleed... just dead skin peeling off. But it's still rather disgusting to look at so I'm kinda glad it's cold out this weekend. I'm going to bring sunblock wherever I go from now on in the spring and summer. I don't want to burn anymore...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back