• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

we were all just makeing mindless post and talking to ourselfs XD
    wait... thats DCC 99.9% of the time =O!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    A whole page of people zaying DCC iz dead :3 Hmmm.

BTW, haz anyone here ever had their cartilage pierced? I'm going to get mine done but I"m worried about Keloidz ;____;! I'm zo zcared of getting one on my ear after the peircing.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    MegaDitto said:
    I agree. I just noticed. DCC is dead and you know what. PC is dead. I am f***ing tried of this place. I hate PC and I wish that it burned down to hell. I hate the fact that people call me a mini mod and dont understand what I say and takes it in the wrong way and flame me. I hate PC and I am never comming back.I just dont like PC anymore. Its just gone to shame and will die soon. :dead: . Die PC .DIE.
    As I said before.Goodbye.

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    Teara said:

BTW, haz anyone here ever had their cartilage pierced? I'm going to get mine done but I"m worried about Keloidz ;____;! I'm zo zcared of getting one on my ear after the peircing.

I would suggest finding the safest place to do that as best you can. That's all up to you if you want one of those.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Teara said:

Ooh, getting ears pierded aint bad I suspect, specially for girls since it's common. It's getting other "parts" pierced that's wierd...

Valkyrie

It's all in the eyeliner.♥
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 22, 2005
    Okay...MegaDitto, what are you doing?!? o.o

I agree with Psymancer on that one. I'm not a big fan of piercings myself, just my ears is fine with me. But it's your choice. ^-^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Valkyrie said:
    Okay...MegaDitto, what are you doing?!? o.o

I agree with Psymancer on that one. I'm not a big fan of piercings myself, just my ears is fine with me. But it's your choice. ^-^
    Leaving PC because I hate it and I know you.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    *sighs* I'm with him on this one. While I'm not leaving, I have to agree that PC has changed. A lot. Too much, actually. I mean, look. Nobody even cares that he's leaving.

Lucid

meh, not as much as the members that come here, if he wants to leave let him leave... *shrugs*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Meggaditto, I'm zorry you're not having much fun at PC :/ I guezz if you try your bezt and ztill can't enjoy yourzelf then I hope you enjoy your life more outzide of PC :3 Good luck.

I would suggest finding the safest place to do that as best you can. That's all up to you if you want one of those.
    Yeah, I'm looking around town to zee what place lookz bezt ^^

Ooh, getting ears pierded aint bad I suspect, specially for girls since it's common. It's getting other "parts" pierced that's wierd...
    Well I allready have my lobez peirced but I want to get my upper ear done:3 Right now I wear a clip up there and it lookz really cool to me :3 I'm juzt worried becauze I know there'z a better chance of infection of there ;___;'' *zcared of pain*
    I agree there are certain body partz that I can't imagine piercing and how uncomfertable they'd be o_O;;
    *hidez tounge piercing* <<;;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    =D GOODBYE, METTO! *air kiss* ^___^ Have a nice life.

o_o; i can't say my thoughts on this, cause i'd be banned. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back