• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It's been ages since I posted in the DCC. Then again I haven't been posting on PC much. XD

Well what will I do if PC closed. Die maybe, PC is my life (even if right now I got to clean up the back yard since it's a total mess) so I don't know what I would do if it was closed down.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Luckily PC will be closed on the weekend. So I have loads of options to pass the time: go to a water park, theme park, cinema, bowling, football. So I'll be able to survive XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Wow~
    PC is up o.o; it wasn't this morning...
    Well, I'm going to be in a talent show tonight ^^; I'm playing 2 songs and I'm singing to one (For some reason my voice doesn't want to sing on the same key as the piano on the other. ^.~; )

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    MM, if anything goes wrong on PC just blame it on the server, that's what I do XD.

I prefer iPod, dunno why though. Whenever I leave the house I have my iPod with me.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    How much data can it hold?

Phoenix316 said:
    MM, if anything goes wrong on PC just blame it on the server, that's what I do XD.

I prefer iPod, dunno why though. Whenever I leave the house I have my iPod with me.
    How much data can it hold?Over 1G?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Thanks Daws! I'm gonna be doing Boulevard and Are We the Waiting (I'm gonna sing Are We the Waiting)

Ashley- *nod* I can sing Boulevard perfectly without the piano, but I can't get the exact tone when I sing with the piano V_V'

Lucid

I prefer my CD player, because IPods are expensive and I cant buy one XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I think it varies depending on the price. My iPod can store 5,000 songs but I think you get one that stores upto 20,000. If you even need that much XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back