• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
Years
  • Daydreaming is the best thing ever. When you're at school, bored half way to death listening to some lecture, daydream!! I start daydreaming anytime I'm bored. It's the best anti-boredom device ever...just don't stare at someone, or someone's somethings (it was accidental...I swear) while daydreaming...:P

Years
  • Lol, I can tell you have had some bad experiences while daydreaming
    Excuse- I swear I did not mean to stare at your **** for the entire hour!! Im sorry!! I just couldn't help it.....OO wait wrong words *gets slapped* I WAS DAYDREAMING!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
  • !Dragonite! said:
    Excuse- I swear I did not mean to stare at your **** for the entire hour!! Im sorry!! I just couldn't help it.....OO wait wrong words *gets slapped* I WAS DAYDREAMING!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!

Actually...that's a pretty good re-enactment of what happened. I was in English class, AP English class (more boring and harder than regular English). Anyways, we were presenting some essays and reading them out loud infront of the class. I was bored to death, so I began to daydream. I began actually staring at the ceiling...but then, I got lazy and I began to drop my sight. It ended up on some girls breasts. I dunno if it was my subconcious, or if I was really dozed off, but it stayed there. After class the girl asked me why I stared at her breasts the whole time.

My excuse- They're really nice? =/ (<<<That's the face I made)
    Her Response- Please don't do it again, it made me uncomfortable...

Whew..that was a close one >.<

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
  • Yeah...now she stares at me during class...

I'm actually really happy, 'cus she's hot ^_~

I mean....REALLY hot....

but then again...she might stare at me to check if I'm staring at her, which I now do to check if she's staring at me, which she does to check if I'm staring at her...it's a vicious cycle!!! >.<

Years
  • Lol, this is Hilarious (did i spell that right? dout it). Im glad I never got cought...OO wait I mean Im glad I never stared at those paticular body parts before. XD

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • *pops in* I will now compose a little song to you all XD.

Beans, Beans theyre good for ya heart
    The more you eat, the more you fart.

The more you fart, the better you feel
    So eat baked beans for every meal.

Years
  • Soph said:
    *pops in* I will now compose a little song to you all XD.

that's even scarier coming from a girl..

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Blue Jasmine said:
    Thanks a lot. Nice to meet Naruto fan like you. Your
    banner is cool too.(My friends will glad.)

Daydreaming? Good or bad?

daydreaming is good!! I daydream all the time..........................
    like now for instance! :)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Soph said:
    *pops in* I will now compose a little song to you all XD.

I like your song.
    PikaPal said:
    daydreaming is good!! I daydream all the time..........................
    like now for instance!
    Daydreaming is very good? I do not know what I should dream about?????

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • its not really about what to dream about... for me, its about closing my eyes and listening to what my heart tells me.... that souds wierd, I know, but its like this: I daydream about riding horses and in races, so my heart is telling me what I want more than anything in the world.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • PikaPal said:
    its not really about what to dream about... for me, its about closing my eyes and listening to what my heart tells me.... that souds wierd, I know, but its like this: I daydream about riding horses and in races, so my heart is telling me what I want more than anything in the world.
    OK. Thanks for the way. I will try. But,your daydream is really cool.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • PikaPal said:
    its not really about what to dream about... for me, its about closing my eyes and listening to what my heart tells me.... that souds wierd, I know, but its like this: I daydream about riding horses and in races, so my heart is telling me what I want more than anything in the world.
    It's nice to dream about your greatest wishes, but whatever I dream of, will usually not come true. Pretty sad...
    That's the only thing I hate about day-dreaming/dreams. There are some dreams of clairvoyance, but it's a different story altogether.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • PikaPal said:
    thanks! I wish you luck.:) :)
    Thanks! Would you like to go to PC party?
    Purin said:
    It's nice to dream about your greatest wishes, but whatever I dream of, will usually not come true. Pretty sad...
    That's the only thing I hate about day-dreaming/dreams. There are some dreams of clairvoyance, but it's a different story altogether.
    I think,too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back