• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Flaming Torchic said:
    Yeah, PC has all the hot girls. =X

Zapchu said:
    Don't forget PC has a lot of hot guys as well. :3 *cough*Dakota*cough*

Oh...did I say something bad? >_>;;
    People these days, eesh! Hasn't anyone ever told you that beauty is only skin deep??? oo;; I mean, how is being "hot" going to help the relationship at all??? Obviously, the way the relationship goes depends on whether you are able to get along with the other person. If two of the same personalities collide, it will obviously be quite a boring relationship, no friction. However, if two of the opposite personalities collide, well, then there IS friction (it sounds like i'm talking about magnets)Oo;; Friction can be bad and then it can be good... friction sometimes may cause arguments, BUT that makes the relationship more interesting and it makes you attempt to strive to be a better person. Okii, i'm done for now...

lol, i cant even remember what started this XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Flaming Torchic said:
    No offense, but I highly doubt that you'll never come back. =\ A lot of other people have said that they've planned to leave for some time, and were "serious", but they eventually return. Anyways, it's your choice, and I'll respect it, but I'm sure I'll see you posting around again in the future.

Meh, I never said I wasnt going to be ever back... Did I?
    Yah, today's my last day online in a while... Not forever but meh...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Too bad you won't be on...=/

I'll miss you Gian!

Isn't Zappy paired *ahem* mated, with Blasty?

If she isn't, I'm confuzzled.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hey Ya'll How have you all been? I've been sooo good lately its not even funny, i missed everyone at PC which is why I'm here now :).

My Birthday is in 3 DAYS!

Years
    2000 tons firework exploded in a bigger Danish town yesterday, where some of my friends live.
    2000 people got evacuated yesterday, and a fireman died, but it ain?t over yet.
    I have a pic from the catastrophe here.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    WHAT HAPPENED?!

I'm patiently awaiting for the official return of Destiny's Child. I've been warming up by listening to old albums, I feel like I did way back when. Oh, the good ol' days.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIZZY!

Hope you have a great day! ^_~

About the catastrophe:

Did it look pretty? @_@

I'll be praying....

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Happy Belated Birthday Jordan :P
    I would have said it yesterday, But the Mod-Post thing went whack and died -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back