• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Hey guys since no one knows who i am anymore and since PC dont allow leaving threads anymore i guess ill just post this here V_V; :(

Hi everyone, it's me Scott, or my name is really Jordan that loveable guy no one can remember XD I'd just like to say my PC life has been wonderful, I've met unforgettable friends at these great forums, became a mod, lost the modship (XD) became a top poster, and the friendly guy who cracked jokes, but in the past few months i have become extremely inactive in my posting and mod duties due to Sports, homework and family and with that i apologize greatly you guys, I have let you down, Im sorry. I just wanted to say to you guys, Good-Bye, yes good bye after a year and a half and almost a year of being a mod I am finally leaving you guys, PC and life for that matter is like a roller coaster ride, you never no which way its twists and turns will lead you along the way and I will miss you all greatly, I view all of you my friends at PC, some gone, some here to stay, I would like to say a few things to my best friends:

Andy: My best bud of all time, you were the reason i was able to show my "true colors" at PC and AFF, you helped me to become a mod and you were always there when i need to talk to someone at MSN XD Thank you

Ally: You may be gone, but you are still tied for my best friend, you have always been there for me, supported me, gave me a few laughs along the way, and were always my friend, no matter what.

Raichu_tamer (aka Ali): You were of course another one of my best friends, us chatting about PD on MSN for hours (kinda XD) and basically just having a good time roleplaying and chatting, Goodbye my friend.

Kayleigh: We may not have talked for a long time, but i view you as a good friend, you're a great listener and are always someone nice to talk to, It was hilarious when me and you swapped on April Fools XD

Alyssa: Ah Alyssa such a complex person XD like a nut, hard on the outside soft on the inside XD you always seemed to want to talk to me, and i enjoyed talking with you ^_^

Tommy: My buddy we may not have talked much but you're a pretty good mod and a darn funny guy XD

Anna: Another one of my role play buddies of course XD it was great fun chatting on MSN with ya!

Soph: You and Andy are the reasons i was able to open up on PC and AFF XD and for that thank you soph, thank you a ton!

PSB/Brandon: You're my bud, we've been buds since what? the summer! Its great to talk to you whenever i can and it was fun at PC with the MasterCard games and such!

Jake (aka Satoshi-Kun...i think XD): Always a friendly face to chat with, the big mean Praetor (along with Andy XD) okay maybe you dont eat members but you're still my bud! XD

I dont have time to give individual comments at the moment, my dinners a burnin! but here are a few of my other friends who have helped me at PC:

100marios, DT, Erica, Pokemaster10000, ShinyElectrode, The Admins, Liz, Teara, Brittany, and everyone else at PC

And with that, this loveable member will exit the stage...Goodbye and so long PC, I loved every Minute of it...Thank you
    -_; Sc-Scotty? You're leaving? That was a beautiful speech...I read every character of it. My God, YOU'RE LEAVING! It was a wonderful time, the Scotty times...good laughs...good times, good times...
    But now, you must open the door and walk out...*sniff* I'll miss you, Scotty! And so will the rest of the old PCers! PC is truly losing it's spirit!

Yoshiko

-*-Good Child-*-
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 7, 2005
    Sayonara, even though I didn't really know you... But I'm sure that you were a treasured member. ^_^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    CaRtOON said:

*chuckles nervously* I'm sorry ^^; Its just that I thought for a sec he did that. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, its just that a lot of peeps have been ignoring me since I "came out" at many forums. XD;;;

Oooh~! Another chick that loves another chick! *.* I'm not alone then~ I feel so lonely sometimes. XD; Fact is I can act like a dude sometimes *laughs in a low voice* Ehehehehe. XD

(no really, I am a dudette,everybody. reason I have the male symbol is to fool others)

*dies*

It's OK. But you shouldn't have to try to change yourself to get others to like you. I mean, let's pretend that Jordan was leaving because you're bisexual. So what? Let him think whatever the heck he wants, you never asked for his opinion on what you are. It's you, yourself, your personality that matters most. Never forget that.

I have to say, I have gotten a few bad comments from people because I am bisexual. But hey, I never asked for their opinion. XD So I just shove them aside and life goes on. ^_^ Just be true to yourself, and only true friends will love you for who you are. Several people on PC have shown such love and devotion to me. And I thank them all. <=D

Just be yourself, Toon, and as long as you like you for who you are, then nothing else matters. ^_~

~Kelsey

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You may not agree with someone's lifestyle, but don't hate all over the prson for it, Love the Sinner Hate the Sin for other bible beleivers

Old avatar's back, plus a new sig quote that I love from the simspons :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    awww, you so nice, Kelsey. ^^

I'm sure jordan's not scared of me now, maybe he just left cus he had too. ;__;

I wish we could make a goodbye thread or something >>;

*explodes*

Years
    Whee...there's a fourth cat roaming around this house right now. o_o We have three cats here, but for some reason my mom had my dad pick up a kitten that was hanging around K-mart (I think)...

She looks sorta like one of my other cats - a siamese mix, with some tabby blood in her. However, her fur's quite a bit lighter in color, though my other cat's fur was also quite a bit lighter whenever she was younger, too. She's quite friendly, also - she was even just around me a moment ago, rubbing against me and poking her wet nose at my laptop. ^_^;;

And she makes these adorable little squeaking noises. :3

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Anyone here from Florida has been to the Y-100 Jingle Ball concert?
    Or have any one been to the VMA 2004?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Nuoooo! >.< *ducktapez Zcotty to PC* But...you were my random buddy ;-;
    ... ...the myztic buzh forbidz it <.<;;

Oh well, everyone haz to leave zometime. I wizh you luck with life ^_^

=D!! Toony!! You're in DCC! *glomp* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back