• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    your computer is still not working Soph?

it's been quite a while... like at least 2-3 weeks now?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Soccer is my favorite sport hands down...if I hadn't joined that, I would INSTANTLY haved joined hockey...and if ot that, I woulda joined football just cause...I dunno...

I suck so bad at blitzball...but my psychotic friend who is a FFX Mage King Guy can pretty much make a shot from anywhere on the screen...insane

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm a sports idiot. x_x; Really! I'm so much better at art... >_> So...what do you guys hope what your future carrer is? n_n;;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I don't know... I'd like to be an anime artist, but then again I want to train Dolphins. ^_^; I haven't fully decided yet, but so far those are my choices.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    As for me, I'd like to move towards Art, writing or drawing...I love to do both. *_* Hey...maybe I *can* do both! Before, I wanted to be a Manga artist...but it's too hard for people not in Japan. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know! Usually anime that wasn't made in Japan has a bad reputation. I'm still going to try and make some though, because everyone says I'm really good at drawing. ^_^;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Post some of your art here Kayleigh, so we can see some of your art!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, but I'll have to scan some. ^_^' The ones now are terrible, so I'll make a better one for everyone!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'd like to see it too. Scan it in soon and post it in Fan Art please? ^_^

What will you draw? o.o;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ooo~! I love to see art too! Please post! =D (not to rush you or anything, I'm just too excited. ;P)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Oooo yes i really enjoy seeing ppl art right now i have two pics in Fan Art My G-Dog lol and A realstic Wolf i did

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Thanks it took about 4 hours to do Sometimes i think i spend to much time on some of my drawings XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Then we'll all have to wish you a happy birthday in Dizzy's thread. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back